Fashion Looking for AION and Vindictus (1 Viewer)

cyberbiznes

Potential Patron
I'm looking mod for AION and Vindictus + 18

I'm looking mod for AION and Vindictus + 18 not found in the NC could run here?
ALL of which I found did not work and are old and gy are the On Line
http://en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/ ---- --- In this folder I have installed the mod
C:\Nexon\Vindictus EU\en-EU crashes after 2 minutes of the game and I wrote Gamehack
C:\Nexon\Vindictus EU\en-EU\SensApi.dll - can anyone help me ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
I can try to reupload my old aion mods from the GVZ site, dunno if they still work, it did at least to 2.2 from what i've heard.

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
Patch for Vindictus.

here is the file
SensApi.dll updated. I tried it my self and I have noworries.

Against by other file(model..Etc). I do not know if they should upgrade. If this is the case for you, I would put them online.

Sorry for my english :/

Attachments

SensApi.7z
8.2 KB · Views: 371

NotMe

Content Creator
Patch for Vindictus.

here is the file
SensApi.dll updated. I tried it my self and I have noworries.

Against by other file(model..Etc). I do not know if they should upgrade. If this is the case for you, I would put them online.

Sorry for my english :/
I remember the creator of that not wanting for the file to be posted on GVZ, I assumed the same applied to the new GVZ. Has he said anything on the matter?

NotMe

Content Creator
Was meaning to ask if that was ever resolved.
I think his issue was mainly with Sectus and the private area on the forums. I don't know if Sectus is here but there is no private area. Maybe someone should try talking to him?
And I ask a mod to delete/hide the attachment in the meantime, just until we get the owner's approval.

Is it hidden for everyone else?
I sent a message to checkbox (the creator of that file) and am waiting for an answer.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Because of the greenlight from checkbox, I guess it will be fine to post the hongfire link here. If it is against our rules I will take it down.

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

The most recent SensApi file is always on page 8. There are other mods throughout the thread. Later posts will most likely have more reliable mods.

Also, another thread for the naughty armor mod by Darkrumi.

Darkrumi`s Naughty Armor mod

If any more help is needed, let me know. I will be as helpful as I can, but am currently using my phone.

NotMe

Content Creator
Because of the greenlight from checkbox, I guess it will be fine to post the hongfire link here. If it is against our rules I will take it down.

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

The most recent SensApi file is always on page 8. There are other mods throughout the thread. Later posts will most likely have more reliable mods.

Also, another thread for the naughty armor mod by Darkrumi.

Darkrumi`s Naughty Armor mod

If any more help is needed, let me know. I will be as helpful as I can, but am currently using my phone.
That armor looks good :D

Ghost

Potential Patron
I've got two mods for Vindictus. One is the nude mod and the other is for broken armor. With the broken armor mod, you can see the body of your character, if the armor is broken. Sorry for my bad english =D

Here they are:
Install Readme is inside the datafolder.

Attachments

Vindictus NP.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 286

Ecchi Combat Mod.rar
664.5 KB · Views: 274

Leidbaz

Potential Patron
I've got two mods for Vindictus. One is the nude mod and the other is for broken armor. With the broken armor mod, you can see the body of your character, if the armor is broken. Sorry for my bad english =D

Here they are:
Install Readme is inside the datafolder.

It seems that Vindictus Mod works even for the newest EU patch :P ^^

L

leddeath

Hmm this mod works but, Hackshield comes up after while saying SensApi.dll is a hack. then it closes my game tell I delete The dll? then I can log back in and play?

NotMe

Content Creator
Hmm this mod works but, Hackshield comes up after while saying SensApi.dll is a hack. then it closes my game tell I delete The dll? then I can log back in and play?
Check the hongfire forums to see if there's a more recent sensapi

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Posted this in another thread: Try re-downloading good stuff lite. I know it's the same version, but for some reason, re-downloading it and deleting the old one from the vindictus folder, then putting the new downloaded file into the vindictus folder after a patch got it working again.

I think it has something to do with them messing with the file when they patch your game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.