Fantasy, modern or science fiction ryona? (1 Viewer)

Seth

Potential Patron
Like in the title. Do you prefer fantasy based ryona games/videos/pictures stories, in the veins of Dungeons and Dragons, Conan and so or those placed in the modern times? Or maybe science fiction, with robots, aliens and so?

Speaking about myself, I like fantasy based the most. One of my fav ryona games is "Thief and Sword", RPG game with game-book mechanics and lot or ryona, gore stuff. I also liked movies and stories like Red Sonya.
My less favorite is sci-fi still. Not that it's very bad, but with machines, computers or aliens... well, let's say it's not my stuff much.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hm, it is hard to say what my favorite is. definitely either fantasy or sci-fi but it is hard to choose. i like stories and characters, it is better for me if the victim is a real character and not just a random girl. and it is easier to make a story that makes sense that has women with few clothes and dangerous situations in scifi or fantasy, so that is one reason i prefer those over modern. but also scifi and fantasy are just more exciting and interesting, even without anything i think is sexy.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I obviously prefer fantasy, though I don't get any vibes about that being a particularly common preference on the forums.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Ryonas are actually good if placed correctly in any situation. I'll just put my priorities on top and give a few examples.

1. Modern
Basically i love the real deal, i love how girls are dressed nowadays, and i simply want to make them suffer in the time where i live now. In the modern world, i know how the weapons are used for, guns, knives, etc. Plus, it's easier to imagine you pummeling a girl in a situation you're used to live with.

2. Fantasy
Trolls, ogres, monsters, whatever you name it. In this dimension it's much more physically brutal rather than effective (like guns in modern). They use muscles, sticks, giant bats or anything that can wreck a girl's skeleton. For example, a dragon can stomp her, munch her or even burn her. Ogres bearhug, crush her skull, ar even smack her with nis gigantic bat. Bloodsuckers, tarantulas, land octopuses or tentacles, everything beats the girl physically. Unfortunately though, this world offer clothings that i don't seem to like much.

3. Sci-fi
Yes, robots. Put her between 2 moving gears and watch her crushed. This world offers pretty good ryonas with set of booby traps. Laser guns, as long as they only leave burn marks, is pretty good for some punishments. Not to mention electrocutions and spikeshooters. One of the best robotic sci-fi punishment i've seen is cracklecradle's level 3 enemies.

It's up to your imagination, actually.

A

Aisha Airin

I would prefer a fantasy setting as most worlds they take place in kinda find it the norm to beat and humiliate people who have crossed the powerful ones. In the modern world it seems to be more on a psychological rather than physical side (little beating and more focus on getting their pictures blasted publicly). I suppose a sci-fi would fit me best but I always find myself delving on the fantasy ones

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Fantasy can be nice in terms of "babes with blades" and skimpy armor battling. Modern is probably the best because of boxing, martial arts and wrestling. Sci-fi can involve aliens and space monsters defeating heroines, which is fun too

zer

Potential Patron
I like about the fantasy ones, mostly the weapons and to some degree the rest of the equipment, the elves and other such, and the fact people can get away with things.
I like about modern that it's closer, more possible.
I like about scy fy, sometimes the races, often the outfits, often the technology and either the large cities or the lonellyness of outer space.

I think I like them in that same order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.