Fall of an Empire - A zako story (1 Viewer)

ZakoLover

Club Regular
I'm glad that you enjoy the story!

Anyway, this is not an interactive novel, but letting the readers decide some minor plot points once in a while doesn't hurt. So here you are:

The Agent is coming for two young cute lesbians. Who lives, who dies?
1/ Which girl's death do you want to see?
2/ How will the Agent choose (for example, toss a coin lol) ?
3/ How will the Agent kill her?​

I'll choose the suggestion that I find the most interesting (I may combine ideas from different people's replies).

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Can you spare both? I really don't want the agent to kill them. They are new recruit and unskill. The agent can defeat them easily and doesn't need to careful for other enemies. With this way, maybe they're more willing to help the agent in the future.

Cut leader's head and throw at them to make them fear. Attack both until they unable to move. Then focus on torture Rika in front of Hikari's eyes until Rika unconscious and Hikari decide to do what ever agent want.

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
He decided that he can save both however if hikari refuses him, he will kill rika. He knocks hikari and rika down and grabs rika and puts her in chokehold and orders hikari to surrender and fuck him or else she and rika will die. Rika also is pleading for her life as well as hikari's. I'm expecting that hikari will surrender but to his surprise, hikari refuses so hero continues choking rika until she starts drooling, eyerolling and urinating until she is almost gone. He asks one last time but hikari still refuses so he finally chokes the life out of rika. He then delivers a brutal sleeperhold neck snap to rika after rika is dead. Due to involuntary body movement, Rika's eyes widen, she yelps and gasps loudly, then dies in hero's arms. Hikari cringes and cries upon seeing her lover die and finally breaks and surrenders to me. However because she was being hard headed I wanted to torture her as well. So after I fucked hikari I put her in a sleeperhold and told her I was going to choke her to death. She panicked and pleaded for her life, but I squezzed harder until she was urinating and drooling. Right before the very moment when she was going to die. I let her go. She fell down in a twitching urinating drooling mess but alive.

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
He decided that he can save both however if hikari refuses him, he will kill rika. He knocks hikari and rika down and grabs rika and puts her in chokehold and orders hikari to surrender and fuck him or else she and rika will die. Rika also is pleading for her life as well as hikari's. I'm expecting that hikari will surrender but to his surprise, hikari refuses so hero continues choking rika until she starts drooling, eyerolling and urinating until she is almost gone. He asks one last time but hikari still refuses so he finally chokes the life out of rika. He then delivers a brutal sleeperhold neck snap to rika after rika is dead. Due to involuntary body movement, Rika's eyes widen, she yelps and gasps loudly, then dies in hero's arms. Hikari cringes and cries upon seeing her lover die and finally breaks and surrenders to me. However because she was being hard headed I wanted to torture her as well. So after I fucked hikari I put her in a sleeperhold and told her I was going to choke her to death. She panicked and pleaded for her life, but I squezzed harder until she was urinating and drooling. Right before the very moment when she was going to die. I let her go. She fell down in a twitching urinating drooling mess but alive.
I don't see a point why Hikari refuse and doesn't save her friend when she has a chance. She can't fight back in this situation anyway.
But if this really happen, I prefer to spare Rika and kill Hikari instead because of her stubborn and don't care about her friend.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I don't see a point why Hikari refuse and doesn't save her friend when she has a chance. She can't fight back in this situation anyway.
But if this really happen, I prefer to spare Rika and kill Hikari instead because of her stubborn and don't care about her friend.
I'm good with saga55555's suggestion maybe in the end the agent may not spare both of them because the instruction was to leave just 1 alive, but if hikari dies instead of rika that's ok as well

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Thank you guys for your suggestion! :D
I'll try to integrate your ideas into my story without making the plot too illogical or anyone being out of character.

I will post the next part (also the last part of Chapter 1) soon!

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 1 - 6

5.jpg 6.jpg

They were sharing a kiss, their tongues twisting and tangling inside Rika’s mouth. At the same time, Hikari’s hand was gently playing with her lover’s right breast. Rika moaned lightly as her nipple being caressed.

“I’m so jealous of you.” Hikari said when their lips parted, “Why do your boobs have to be so big? I’m sure yours are even bigger than Corporal Akane’s.”

“It’s not true at all.” Rika was embarrassed, blushing from ear to ear. Damn! Why does she have to be this cute?

“I agree with your friend.” suddenly a voice raised from behind her, “You have the biggest boobs in this squad. I can confirm that.”

For a moment her heart skipped a beat. But as she heard Rika’s scream, she grabbed the sword lying beside her and turn around, facing an unfamiliar man in black. Behind her, Rika was trying to cover her curvaceous body with her hands, trembling with fear.

“Who the fuck are you?” she yelled at the man while pointing her sword at him, trying her best to be intimidating.

“Let’s just say that I’m someone who likes to punish bad girls. And you are bad girls.” Hikari could totally see that the man was smirking behind his mask.

“Fuck off! Or I’ll cut you down!”

“Oh, can you?”

His attitude pissed Hikari off. But she realized that two frightened naked girls were hardly something other people could take seriously, so she decided to change the tactic, “Maybe I can’t, but my sergeant will. She is very strong, and she is very scary!”

“Your sergeant? This one?” the man tossed something to the ground near her feet.

Rika’s scream echoed the night. When Hikari looked down at that thing, her heart skipped another beat.

That is … Sergeant Haruka’s head?

“Unless you are confident that your swordsfighting skill is better than hers, I suggest that you surrender.”

Hikari looked at the man, terrified, “If I surrender, will you spare us?”

“Maybe, maybe not. But if you don’t, I will kill both of you.”

Having no choice, Hikari dropped her weapons. The man proceeded to tie them up. Now they were on their knees, their hands behind their back, exposing two pair of breasts to the man who was casually sitting in front of them.

Hikari looked at her lover. Rika was crying out loud. Poor thing! Perhaps this was the first time she had to experience such fear and humiliation.

“Hey you!” Hikari told the man, “Do whatever you want to me, but leave Rika alone!”

“I don’t think that you are in a position to talk to me with that tone.” the man laughed, “Do whatever I want, you said? How about killing you then?”

Hikari was petrified, “Why? I already surrendered. What do you want to kill me?”

“Let’s just say I will only spare only one of you. Who will die then?”

Hikari was shaken by his chilling declaration. Of course she didn’t want Rika to die, but she didn’t have the courage to choose death for herself either.

“No! No! Don’t kill Hikari!” Rika told man, tears were still running down her cheek. He turned to her, “So you volunteered to be killed?”

“I … I …”

At that moment, Hikari made up her mind, “Okay! Fine! Kill me! Just kill me!”

“No! No! Hikari! Don’t do it!”

“Do I have any other choice? I can’t let you die.”

“But I don’t want you to die either.”

“Shut up!” Hikari yelled at Rika, then turned to yell at the man, “What are you waiting for? Kill me now! Make it quick!”

Rika also turned to the man, yelling, “No! Don’t kill her! Don’t kill her!”

“Shut up, both of you!”, the man frowned, “I’m here to hear your lover’s quarrel.”

After a moment of silence, the man said, “Okay, you two seem to care about each other a lot. Show me your resolve then. I’m going to torture you. You can ask me to stop at anytime, and I will stop, but doing so will forfeit your friend's life. Am I clear?”

Before they could answer, the man moved to Hikari, “You first!”

He wrapped his hands around her body, one around her neck, the other around her stomach. He said, “I doubt that you can talk after this, so tap my hand if you want me to stop.”

Okay! Let’s endure this! And stay focused! Don’t tap his hands by accident!

The man started squeezing her body. At first she only felt a bit uncomfortable. But as his hands continued to press against her body harder and harder, it was becoming more and more painful to breathe. Her mouth was wide open, and her tongue rolled out, drooling.

It hurts! It hurts!

The pressure kept increasing. Now the act of breathing was getting more and more difficult. She was being crushed. She felt that at any moment, her body could pop and blood and internal organs spitting out all over the place. Now the idea of tapping the man’s hand became very alluring.

No! No! No! Don’t do it! Don’t kill Rika!

She was squirming. Vomit spilled out of her mouth and urine ran down her legs. Gradually, she was losing her consciousness.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I was looking at the girl lying on the ground. Now she was a twitching urinating drooling mess, barely alive.

What a stubborn girl! I swore that I saw she tried to tap my hands a few times, but then decided not to. She endured and fought against the temptation of giving up until the end.

I sighed. Now killing either her or the one she was protecting would make me feel bad. Fine! I will let both of you live!

Of course, I didn’t intend to let the other girl go completely unharmed. I had another use for her. After all, with all the business with naked young pretty girls, I had already been horny for a while.

I went to Rika. She was sobering, mourning for the lover who she thought to be dead, “No! Hikari! Why? Why?”

“She is still alive!”

“Really?” Rika looked at me, asking hopefully.

“Yes. But I wouldn’t be relieved if I were you, since now is your turn.”

Rika was shaken, but she nodded.

“Your punishment is different though.” I said as I pushed her down, spreading her legs. Rika was shocked when she saw me pulling out my manhood, but she didn’t protest. She still remembered the rules after all.

She looked so pretty, and so vulnerable. I was conflicted. On the one hand, I felt like I wanted to embrace her, protecting her from any harm. At the same time, an urge to bully her and make her cry was also burning in my mind. The tears on her cheeks made her so much more beautiful, and much more desirable.

As I impaled her, she cried out. I wasn’t gentle. The desire to bully had won. I pulled back and rammed her again, and again, and again. Her mouth was wide open as she gasped with each thrust, feeling the full strength of my body. I bent forward, flattening her large soft breasts with my hard chest, and licked the tears on her face. They were delicious! More and more tears were flowing out, and I swallowed them all.

I didn’t know how much time had passed, I was lost in my pleasure. I kept pounding and pounding, until when my whole body jerked as I came inside her, spraying my seeds inside her womanhood. Then I collapse to the ground, lying beside her.

“I will spare both of you!”

“Really?” Rika looked at me, astonished.

“Bring your friend home, and tell your other friends what happened here. Then tell them that I will come to you all. Understand?”

Rika nodded silently.

My business here was done, so I stood up, fixed up my clothes, and left. After I got far enough away from the village, I contacted the Spokesman.

“It’s done!”

“Good job!” the man said joyfully, “Is there any problem?”

“Actually, I spared not one, but two. Two recruits.”

“Can you explain why?”

“Well, let’s just say that I took pity on them. They are just two frightened little girls. They are unskilled as well, obviously not a threat to us.”

“Agent,” the man’s voice changed to a serious tone, “I have to say that there are three problems with your decision. First, they are enemies. You don’t take pity on enemies. Regardless of who they are, they are parts of the Imperial army and it’s not like they are going to quit. So they will remain fighting for the other side, which means their job is killing people on our side. Maybe they are unskilled now, they can become skilled in the future.”

“I will kill them when it happens then.”

“What if the one facing them is not you, but someone else? One more soldier on their side may result in one more death on our side.”

“Okay! You are right!" I sighed "What are the other two problems?”

“Second, the reason why the Empire fields armies of young beautiful girls is because they believe that men will hesitate to kill them. They think they can get away even if they are defeated. Which is, exactly what just happened. The whole point is to show them that they are gravely mistaken. A woman’s body is not a shield that they can hide behind." the Spokesman stopped briefly, and continued to his next point.

"And the third problem is, you have just disobeyed a direct order on your very first mission for no good reasons. Am I wrong?”

“No, you aren’t. So, am I fired?”

“You know that we can’t afford to do that.” the man smiled thinly, “And I know that you are new to this continent and unfamiliar with how war was fought here, so I won't blame you. I only want you to realize your mistake and never let it repeated again.”

“Understood. Thank you for your generosity. I won’t let you down!”

“Good!” the man returned to his casual tone, “Nevertheless, the mission is successfully accomplished. I can see that you are indeed a resourceful man I expected you to be. I’m looking forward to our cooperation in the future. Welcome aboard, Agent!”

ZakoLover

Club Regular
So the first chapter has been finished. I hope that you enjoy my story :D

If possible, I would like to have some feedback:

1/ Is there any part in the story that need improving? Any parts that you found too long and needs to be trimmed down, or any parts that you want to be more detailed? Any execution/torture in my story that you found too offensive? Or is there any execution/torture that you want to appear?

2/ Who is your favorite zako? And why? :tongue:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Good story. I'm glad that my idea appeared.
I thought the agent will capture both girls back to base but he just free them. Seem like I misread "free" in the first part. He can bear Hikiri up on his shoulder but after use her cloth to clean urine -*- Then tie Rika's hands and drag her to walk follow you.

If he captured them back, he can investigate them for more information because seem like the agent doesn't know much about enemy equipment, other squads and etc. Of course with softer method because he already decided not to kill them :grin:

1.) I think it's already good. Still want Akane has more chance to talk(if she can talk) before killed because she has good background. I'm not good with explanation or find flaws. So ... wait for other people :confused:
2.) Hikari of course. She successfully help her friend/lover in the end with nearly cost of her own life. Next is the leader because she wear less cloth for lure and reflect bullets :rolleyes:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm a big softy. I don't like it when people die, I don't even really like the idea of people getting seriously hurt. I made a mean rape scene in HS and I felt, like really bad at the end of it. Getting the angle right for a girl to curl up and cry made me stop and go "why am I doing this? I don't want to do this!" I then went and reworked things and that's still stalled cause I don't have the right suitcoat and I couldn't handle it anymore
That said, I don't feel offense at the things you wrote. I don't think anyone does here. At this point, on this board, we're all so far down the rabbit hole that it's not so much that we're taken aback and more that it's not our thing. While it's possible for someone to just wander in here, I'm pretty sure anyone who finds this board and reads your stories isn't going to take offense to depictions of violence or sex or sexual violence or violent sex. But we like different things, for many different reasons.
This might seem like a quibbling academic point, but I think it's vital to understand. I don't think people will judge you, or find things you write offensive, they just not be super down with them.

All that aside, your zako begged spectacularly. Each one tugged at my heart. "You said I am pretty," "Don't scare girls like that," standing up and being willing to die for each other... I mean, that's all great. I feel like a certain pull of the Zako fantasy that it's a Damsel in Distress sort of thing mixed in with a Bad Girl sort of thing, they're armed and dangerous and normally doing something bad, but they are ultimately helpless and vulnerable, as they're put in to be overcome and are expendable. Ya nailed that

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done the last two chapters were improvements over your earlier chapters and even though the *Hero* failed his mission by letting the two girls live instead of just one of them it does add some more depth to the *hero* in that he is not just a perfect killing machine, it will be interesting to see if the *hero* will be able to carry out his missions to the letter or is he going to be a *problem* soldier.

All in all I look forward to seeing what comes next, well done my friend.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
So the first chapter has been finished. I hope that you enjoy my story :D

If possible, I would like to have some feedback:

1/ Is there any part in the story that need improving? Any parts that you found too long and needs to be trimmed down, or any parts that you want to be more detailed? Any execution/torture in my story that you found too offensive? Or is there any execution/torture that you want to appear?

2/ Who is your favorite zako? And why? :tongue:

The last part is perfect!! I like the agent's decision, and Spokesman's warning also got his point. Amazing!

The end for Rika and Hikari is really open my imagination. Just wondering that if Rika be pregnant with the agent's child, will she keep the baby and raise the baby with Hikari? It opens lots of drama.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Good story. I'm glad that my idea appeared.
I thought the agent will capture both girls back to base but he just free them. Seem like I misread "free" in the first part. He can bear Hikiri up on his shoulder but after use her cloth to clean urine -*- Then tie Rika's hands and drag her to walk follow you.

If he captured them back, he can investigate them for more information because seem like the agent doesn't know much about enemy equipment, other squads and etc. Of course with softer method because he already decided not to kill them :grin:

1.) I think it's already good. Still want Akane has more chance to talk(if she can talk) before killed because she has good background. I'm not good with explanation or find flaws. So ... wait for other people :confused:
2.) Hikari of course. She successfully help her friend/lover in the end with nearly cost of her own life. Next is the leader because she wear less cloth for lure and reflect bullets :rolleyes:
I'm glad that you like my story :D

Well, capturing them is not a good idea IMO, for several reasons:
- First of all, they are the lowest in the Imperial army's hierarchy, so they are not useful enough to worth capturing.
- Bringing two girls with you to the base is not an easy task. You are not as stealthy as when you are alone, and you are also slowed down.
- Bringing them to the base means you reveal your secret hideout to them. So most likely the two poor girls will be executed after they serve their purpose :frown:
- The whole point of leaving one alive is to let them send your message to their comrades.
- Lastly, the Agent is not alone. He is working with the Resistance. They give him specific missions and enough intel for those missions. He needn't, and mustn't, be "creative".

Yeah, it's a shame that Akane's part got cut short. Originally, I intended to give her a long inner monologue about the bright future she is looking forward to (like, how many kids she will have and how much she will love them) before "that" happens. The Agent's brutal attacks will damage her wombs, then he will tell her that she will never become a mother before killing her. Yes, I am a terrible person :tongue:

I'm a big softy. I don't like it when people die, I don't even really like the idea of people getting seriously hurt. I made a mean rape scene in HS and I felt, like really bad at the end of it. Getting the angle right for a girl to curl up and cry made me stop and go "why am I doing this? I don't want to do this!" I then went and reworked things and that's still stalled cause I don't have the right suitcoat and I couldn't handle it anymore
That said, I don't feel offense at the things you wrote. I don't think anyone does here. At this point, on this board, we're all so far down the rabbit hole that it's not so much that we're taken aback and more that it's not our thing. While it's possible for someone to just wander in here, I'm pretty sure anyone who finds this board and reads your stories isn't going to take offense to depictions of violence or sex or sexual violence or violent sex. But we like different things, for many different reasons.
This might seem like a quibbling academic point, but I think it's vital to understand. I don't think people will judge you, or find things you write offensive, they just not be super down with them.

All that aside, your zako begged spectacularly. Each one tugged at my heart. "You said I am pretty," "Don't scare girls like that," standing up and being willing to die for each other... I mean, that's all great. I feel like a certain pull of the Zako fantasy that it's a Damsel in Distress sort of thing mixed in with a Bad Girl sort of thing, they're armed and dangerous and normally doing something bad, but they are ultimately helpless and vulnerable, as they're put in to be overcome and are expendable. Ya nailed that
Yes, I understand that feeling. What makes zako genre great is it makes me conflicted. On the one hand, I don't want to hurt those poor girls, but on the other hand, I can't help bullying them.

Perhaps "offensive" is the wrong word, "turned off" is more accurate to what I wanted to say.

I'm glad that you like my depiction of the zako in my story and be sympathetic with them :smile:

Nicely done the last two chapters were improvements over your earlier chapters and even though the *Hero* failed his mission by letting the two girls live instead of just one of them it does add some more depth to the *hero* in that he is not just a perfect killing machine, it will be interesting to see if the *hero* will be able to carry out his missions to the letter or is he going to be a *problem* soldier.

All in all I look forward to seeing what comes next, well done my friend.
Thank you very much! :D
Yes, the Agent is not someone who blindly follow orders, but he also needs to consider consequences before making a decision.

The last part is perfect!! I like the agent's decision, and Spokesman's warning also got his point. Amazing!

The end for Rika and Hikari is really open my imagination. Just wondering that if Rika be pregnant with the agent's child, will she keep the baby and raise the baby with Hikari? It opens lots of drama.
If Rika gets pregnant, the Army will force her to abort the baby. It's not like she has a say in this matter :frown:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I liked the first two chapters best. I was pretty dissapointed in the end when he decided not to kill them.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Thank you guys for your feed back. The next part will be posted tomorrow :smile:
Here is some extra information about the world.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Extra Info #1:

Imperial Army Organization

1/ Squad:

Squad is the smallest unit of the Imperial army. A standard squad has 10 girls, led by a Sergeant, with a Corporal served as her second-in-command. However, as the war keeps raging on, the actual size of a squad is decreasing gradually. Now 8-girl or 9-girl squads are common, and 7-girl squads are not rare at all.

2/ Platoon:
A platoon, of which standard size is 45 girls, consists of 1 HQ unit and 3 squads. A platoon is commanded by a Lieutenant and a Veteran Sergeant is the second-in-command.

zako_2.jpg
An Imperial foot soldier

3/ Company:
A company consists of 1 HQ unit and 4 platoons. A standard company has 200 girls. The commanding officer is a Captain and the executive officer is a Lieutenant.

4/ Regiment:
A regiment consists of a command company and 4 infantry companies. A standard company has 1000 girls. A regiment is led by a Colonel, assisted by a Major, her executive officer. A regiment used to be the smallest unit capable of operations, until the introduction of the battalions.

5/ Legion:
Legion is the largest formation in the Imperial Army. Led by a General and her staff, each legion is a mighty sword of the Empress ready to be unleashed on her foes. The Empire has 12 legions in total, each consists of 10 to 20 regiments.

5_major_random_2.jpg
An Imperial officer

6/ Battalion:
As the Empire fights more and more wars, it had to keep raising new armies. Even with the incubation technology, the Empire still doesn't have enough the womanpower it needs. It ended up resorting to draft naturally born girls from poorer families, recruit former criminals, citizens of conquered territories, foreign soldiers, ... into its rank. In order to differentiate this scramble from the original professional soldiers, a new organization was created: a battalion.
A battalion is organized around a core of veteran officers and soldiers, then bulked out with anything the Empire can afford, most of which are girls with minimum of training and under-equipped rushed into the battlefield. A battalion consisted of a HQ unit, attached by 2 guarding squads, and 2 or 3 companies. Its commanding officer is a Major, and its executive officer is a Captain.

legion_12.jpg
A foreign soldier in the Imperial Army

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I loved the story. Tbh I'm sorta hoping that the decision to spare Hikari and Rika, comes back to pay dividends. Maybe our hero messes up, but those 2 somehow repay the favour or something :/

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 2 - 1

As I walked through the camp, I could heard the girls’ voices and laughter, loud in the still evening. A few girls who crossed my path gasped when they saw me, and they continued to stare curiously at me after I walked pass them.

“So, not only the Empire, but also the Resistance is using female soldiers only?”

“Yes.” said my guide as she turned around and nodded. She was a young cute girl with short hair, looking tomboyish. Slim but athletic, she was carrying an assault rifle, ready to fight and die for the cause.

0_rebel_guide.jpg

“Where I came from, war is fought by men.” I shrugged.

“It used to be the same here, until a few decades ago.” The young rebel laughed. “The Empire began to use armies consists of young pretty girls only. They believed that men would hesitate to shoot at their attractive bodies. And you know what? It worked. Male soldiers performed poorly against those bitches. So now everyone is fielding female armies. The warfare of this continent has been changed completely.”

So a male soldier was indeed a rare sight to these girls. That explained the curious looks that everyone was giving me right now.

“You are different though. I heard that you have sent many of those bitches to their deserved death.” The girl said. “By the way, what is your exact kill count?”

“Thirteen.” I answered. After the first mission, I had another operation where I wiped out a patrol squad. This time, there was no survivors. I left behind the message “I will come to you all.”, written on the wall near the pile of naked beautiful corpses.

“Awesome! Do you know that, on average, it takes eight of us to take down one of them?” She giggled. “So basically, you have the strength equal to an one-hundred-girl army.” I laughed with her. We continued to chat, enjoying a light banter until we reach a large tent in the middle of the camp.

“Commander Cecilia was waiting for you.” The girl said. “I have to go back to my post now.” Then she parted with a smile.

I went inside. Standing in the middle of the tent was a tall well-built woman with an attractive appearance. There was a cigarette in her mouth, and two guns on her hips. Her stomach was bare, and I enjoyed the hollow of her navel in the front.

0_rebel_commader.jpg

“Agent! Welcome!” said the woman, a smile spreading across her face.

“You are Cecilia?”

“Yes. Has Mr. Spokesman told you about me?”

I nodded, “He told me to follow your orders during this operation.”

“Good!” She grinned. “Okay, allow me to give you the official introduction. My name is Cecilia. I am the leader of the girls in this camp. Oh, and this is Louise. You can say that she is my bodyguard.” Cecilia turned to point at a quiet girl standing at the corner of the tent.

I eyed the young rebel. She was a pretty girl with long black hair tied behind her head in a ponytail. She wore a black leather suit covering her upper body, but exposing her perfect long legs with smooth skin. When our eyes met, she gave me a half nod then looked away.

0_rebel_guard.jpg

“Ha ha! She is a little shy!” Cecilia laughed. “She may not show it, but she is actually very impressed by you. Especially after she learnt that you have defeated Sergeant Haruka in single combat.”

“Sergeant Haruka …” I was pondering. “You mean her?” I asked, raising the sword I was holding. The blade was the trophy I got from my first mission, and it was a damn good weapon. I still remembered how it easily pierced through its former owner. I took the sword, washed off all the shit and blood, and now I carried it with me all the time.

“Yes yes, it’s her. She was infamous in this area, after cutting down dozens of my girls. I heard a rumor that she used to be a serial killer in the mainland. After she got caught, the Empire gave her a choice: execution or joining the army. And it's obvious which choice she chose.”

“They are insane! How could they allow someone like that to get in their army?”

“Being moral is never in the top of the Empire’s priority list in the first place.” Cecilia shrugged. “And actually, using her is not very difficult. Just keeping her out of their way most of the time, and when there is a problem need fixing, send her there and she will kill everything that moves. It’s brutally efficient.”

I nodded, recalling the massacre that I witnessed.

“In short, you have made a great achievement in your very first mission. Allow me to thank you again! And now, a greater achievement are waiting for you.” Cecilia gestured me to move to a big table where a map was spread out.

“You may have already known, but I will give you a brief introduction.” She glanced at me then continued after I shot her a nod. “This country is an island, one hundred kilometers from the eastern coast of the continent. Five years ago, the Empire launched a massive assault from the mainland and conquered us. Our country is no more, this place is now a province of the Empire, which they divided into eleven districts.”

“District 1,” she pointed at the center of the map, “is where the Capital City located. It is protected by a regiment and two reserve battalions of the Imperial army. For the other ten districts, one battalion garrisoned each.”

Cecilia moved her hand to the southernmost part of the map, “This is where we are now, District 7. It is one of the more important districts, since it has the Farm, which produced most of the food for the entire country. Okay, now is the plan …”

She paused for dramatic effect. After seeing that I was looking at her with rapt attention, she made a profound gesture and said, “The leaders of the Resistance have decided that we will hide no more. A prolonged war of attrition is bad for us. Unlike the Empire, we don’t have the incubation technology, so every girl of ours gets killed with greatly dampen the ability to repopulate. So it’s time to strike the enemy head on! We will mount a decisive offense to take over District 7!”

I was pondering the idea. “Sound good! But are you capable of doing something like that?” She smiled, “Yes, because now we have the means to make our plan a reality. You!"

“I am honored.” I smirked. “So, what do you want me to do?”

“Do what you do best,” Cecilia laughed, “slaughtering Imperial bitches. This time, bigger and badder bitches.” She took out a picture and handed it to me. In the picture stood a young pretty woman with black short hair in blue uniform. “That is Major Mobami Kirara, commander of the 762nd Battalion garrisoning District 7."

Cecilia looked straight into my eyes, "I want you to give her the most humiliating death you can think of.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.