eyeteeth's doomed heroines (2 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you

here is a test image for some new models i'm working on. i have been doing some Warcraft stuff recently.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is the first page of a comic i am working on called Typhae. it is inspired a lot by Aeon Flux. this is really just a concept image, not a real start. i have a lot of other projects i am working on but i wanted to try out some of the stuff i have come up with for Typhae.

S

ssdanku

I am typically not a fan of gore but your stuff is really good, I applaud your hard work sir! *applaud*

noice1

Potential Patron
I do love to see Sonya get stomped and destroyed. I know it's not guro but Shang Tsung soul stealing her is probably the ultimate for me.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you

i have had an idea for a long time for an image where shang tsung holds sonya down and rapes her while he steals her soul. i didn't think of it for a while because some sites i post to don't allow sex + death, but i think the soul steal could slip by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.