eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

for some reason this image seems a lot more violent than most of the art i make.

also i wish i had thought more about where i was going to put Sylvanas. i worked a long time to pose the valkyr so her leg pinned Alexstrasza's left arm, but Sylvanas blocks that side and you can not even see it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blitzrunner

Nice to see White Queen on the ass kicked side of the ass kicking for a change... too many pics of her dominating other girls =P

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i have been pretty busy lately, but along with La Mouette Noire i am working on a new idea. it is a fantasypunk setting, with elements of magic and elements of technology.

this is a quick image featuring Eilruna and Sekhset, two characters i am going to be using. they have encountered a makeshift trap that was created by combining a piece of an old spiked portcullis with a tentacle robot.

B

blitzrunner

love the look on the snow djinn's face! the fading in and out of snow is pretty awesome!

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
not gory or deathy but here is the cover to the story i am working on in my fantasypunk setting.

I'm loving the story so far for Morgan & River. When you're done with their first story, could you make a "bad ending" for that one as well? Would be a shame if only they got all the fun.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
who says they will have a good ending XD

thank you very much! i think next week i will put up the first one or two pages of this story here. i am pretty happy with it so far.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
It's hard to read that cursive text, and the third picture links to the second one. Other than that, I'm liking them!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
oops fixed the third image! i am going to try different fonts, i want one that feels very fantasy but is easier to read.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
Nice. I like the captions -- very elegant description of their status. I only wish Sekhset had suffered longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.