Even-handed FM fighting stories? (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
I like stories that have a lot of no-holds-barred male to female fighting that isn't strictly about one side dominating the other (though the evil babes to tend to meet their demise). The girls being bad and deserving a beating + sexual content are a welcome bonus.

That is an extremely rare find - almost every other FM story is about one side dominating the other in a fight (and if its the male, it's generally time for raperaperape as a part of the domination)

Any of you familiar with specific examples / good sources of clean fun even FM fights?

Something like Mr X's old stories / current comics:
X-Commissions's DeviantArt Gallery

Or SuperDeadlyHamAttack, just without the incest:
http://superdeadlyhamattack.blogspot.co.il/

Mario99999

Potential Patron
I like stories that have a lot of no-holds-barred male to female fighting that isn't strictly about one side dominating the other (though the evil babes to tend to meet their demise). The girls being bad and deserving a beating + sexual content are a welcome bonus.

That is an extremely rare find - almost every other FM story is about one side dominating the other in a fight (and if its the male, it's generally time for raperaperape as a part of the domination)

Any of you familiar with specific examples / good sources of clean fun even FM fights?

Something like Mr X's old stories / current comics:
X-Commissions's DeviantArt Gallery

Or SuperDeadlyHamAttack, just without the incest:
SDHA
Hey Drizzt,

I have been frustrated by lack of content too, but love Ham's less incestuous stories. Any chance you have found any more writers with similar taste?

Thanks!
Guunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.