Eternal Light (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Has anyone ever heard of this game? It was once called Witches. There's not much new on it, but when (and if) this game comes out, it has a lot of potential for ryona.

The official site: http://www.revistronic.com/web-corp/card-witches/index.htm

Edit: The site says all you need to know about the game.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am very happy to see that this project is still being worked on. when the information about Witches first came out i was very excited, but then i was disappointed because it seemed it had stalled.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Huh, really figured this game was vaporware at this point. We'll see how much farther they get, and if they can actually get anything finished.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'd also assumed this project had died off. Thanks for finding this. Maybe this game will make up for the fact the PC never got GA: Beast Rider. >_>

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Damn, this does look promising indeed...i thought i had seen all vaporwar-ish games, but appearently not XD...grab attacks and eveything <3

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I can't wait for a demo, but this is one of those games where you can't hide your true intentions for playing it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Haven't seen this game before, nice that it seems to come out for the PC too.
Hope there will be also a good portion of humanoid enemies, not just abominations.

noice1

Potential Patron
I can't wait for a demo, but this is one of those games where you can't hide your true intentions for playing it.

Now you know why I am more or less slow at getting out Fairy Fighting updates. There is nothing subtle about ...well, I'm not sure if folks out here where there's sunlight have crawled into my shady thread and seen the unholy things that can be done to a fairy, but take it from me, there's only one intention when you play FF.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Bah, this game seems to be stalled again. Whoever is in charge of marketing the game is doing an awful job. There's virtually no info about this game except what's on the first link and their gameplay videos have embarrassingly few views (<1000) after being up for a few months. I mean, some of my ryona videos of obscure games are faring better in terms of popularity. :|

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, it's been like that for a long time. I'm assuming they're trying to find a publisher or something, but it definitely shouldn't take this long. This game practically sells itself.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I checked the site periodically and and I think it hasn't been updated since the initial post here, which is dated 10-18-2010. Pretty sure the project became vaporware, sadly.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I tried going to the companies website, and I couldn't. How disappoining... I was hoping someone would pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.