Elesa from Pokemon outfit. (1 Viewer)

clugrid

Potential Patron
Need an outfit for Elesa from Pokemon if there hasn't been one already. Or at the very least a character code.

clugrid

Potential Patron
ElQonquiztador said:
Synonymous said:
The original outfit or the fluffy new one from BW2?
Haha, I was just about to say, "You should ask Synon, he's a good costume maker." :P Looks like you beat me to it.

Lolololol. I'm glad the right guy came along.

Hank East

Content Creator
Yes, he's working on it, it's on his plans list so just wait patiently, and eventually you'll get your shocking beauty :P

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
clugrid said:
I wonder if he's actually working on it.
As of now, there aren't many costume-modders, so he's got quite a bit on his plate. If he's agreed to do it, it'll get done in time.

Synonymous

Content Creator
I'm working on 4 costumes, including yours, at the same time so it might take a while, sorry.

ElQonquiztador said:
As of now, there aren't many costume-modders.
Me and uh.. Dante... and..... and.... ???

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ synon -
Your avatar cracks me up every single time I see it! I almost love it more than your costume mods...

Well, that's not really true (as your mods are fantastic) but that otter is freaking full of awesome sauce! I don't know if that fish is happy, terrified or in shock though - haha! ;-)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Agreed, that little otter is hilarious. Synonymous, you make Dynamic hairs? I couldn't possibly talk you into making my Jessica Albert hair could I?

Mineur

Content Creator
Hank East said:
Ah, okay, sometimes I'm a little sarcasm blind, even though I use a lot of sarcasm :P

haha okey^^ you should see my sister, she doesnt get sarcasm at all;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.