Edits of all sorts (monster girls!) (1 Viewer)

dudehentai

Potential Patron
So as I have no particular skills in transferring pictures into this game, i've taken to doing edits to existing content, hair colour changes as well as more complicated things, moving certain parts from one hairstyle to another, and adding in my own small parts, this is my first creation a "nixie" a water spirit of sorts.

Nixie.png

hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,255,83,255,1;breasts:59;skin:tan;lipstick:0,63,68,162,1;eyeshadow:124,20,178,1;
sclera:97,97,255,1;blush:124,20,178,0.416;mascara:0,66,137,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:
167,4,1.06,1.01;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:thighhigh,98,20,126,0.745

Nixiescreen.png

Just cause I felt like it I attempted a naga girl as well, using dark green pantyhose to somewhat simulate a tail, it worked alright but once custom clothes are made an option i will attempt a full proper tail.

Naga.png

hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:cat,70,100,37,1;breasts:59;skin:tan;lipstick:0,0,0,0,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,145,1;blush:0,0,0,0.22;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-131,0.9,0.85,1.01;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:pantyhose,0,76,0,1

Nagascreen.png

Made an attempt at a slime girl, very simple, althought i will admit this is the first time i've seen transparency used in the hair! :)

Slime Girl.png

hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:bright,255,100,37,0.071;breasts:149;skin:light;lipstick:1,211,64,109,1;eyeshadow:255,48,109,1;sclera:255,48,113,0.49;blush:124,20,178,0.8;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:63,1.89,0.81,1.11;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:none,0,76,0,1

slimegirlscreen.png

Beegirl beta:
not quite happy with it, will come back to it sometime.

hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:bright,188,162,0,1;breasts:36;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,0,0,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:0,0,0,1;blush:255,140,109,1;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:189,190,61,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-16,2.27,1.03,1.01;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1

beegirlscreen.jpg

I take requests too, interested to try some new things out!

Attachments

• beegirl.png
    beegirl.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 2,288
Last edited by a moderator:

dudehentai

Potential Patron
they are OC, as much as something like a Naga can be OC.

not sure what to work on next, im thinking some sort of slime girl but that could be really tough.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
dudehentai said:

not sure what to work on next, im thinking some sort of slime girl but that could be really tough.

Yeah, since there is no transparency type options for the body, it sounds like it could be tough. But hey, nothing ever happens unless you go for it. Sounds like a neat idea.

dudehentai

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
dudehentai said:

Yeah, since there is no transparency type options for the body, it sounds like it could be tough. But hey, nothing ever happens unless you go for it. Sounds like a neat idea.

well i made an attempt, some slimegirls seem to be more like a cream, there hair is seethrought but there bodies arent XD so thats what i went for now, ill try a proper one when i have more options.

also i cant seem to upload my nixie hair to SDTstuff for some reason...if someone could upload her with the same series name as my other two that would be great.

vortex1991

Potential Patron
Back of Nixie's head doesn't always sync up with the neck, but that's a minor nitpick for an overall good job.

tracer

Potential Patron
awesome, very original man and it worked out well. especially like the slime girl. I mean in a way that I appreciate it but it's not something I'd personally fap to lol. but great job nonetheless.

dudehentai

Potential Patron
vortex1991 said:
Back of Nixie's head doesn't always sync up with the neck, but that's a minor nitpick for an overall good job.

glad to get a bit of criticism, even if it is so minor, I guess if it really bugs you you could always adjust it yourself.

anyways a short list of what im planning on making/thinking of making:
-bee girl (maybe some sort of tendril toungue thing wrapping around the cock?)
-yukiona (just need the right sort of cutesy japanese girl hair.)
-arachne (drawing my own eyes on her forehead maybe? mandibles? not sure)

as well as any requests anyone decides to send it, which i havent got any of yet.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
dudehentai said:
vortex1991 said:

glad to get a bit of criticism, even if it is so minor, I guess if it really bugs you you could always adjust it yourself.

anyways a short list of what im planning on making/thinking of making:
-bee girl (maybe some sort of tendril toungue thing wrapping around the cock?)
-yukiona (just need the right sort of cutesy japanese girl hair.)
-arachne (drawing my own eyes on her forehead maybe? mandibles? not sure)

as well as any requests anyone decides to send it, which i havent got any of yet.

I like your imports a ton, especially the Naga which is super awesome.

A little criticism on the beegirl though, the hairstyle is fine but I think that the ends of the antennae are too thick.
Take a look at Q-Bee from darkstalkers for example, though you are free to do as you think is best and I only wish to help.

Also you mentioned doing arachne, well someone has done an arachne which you can find here http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/597/
I hope you find it helpful as I wait interested of how will your version look like.

dudehentai

Potential Patron
Ya like I said not happy with the bee girl, i think i got the antenna from a picture of a ant girl or something similar, so doesnt look quite right.

ya i saw that arachne and it looks pretty good, ill probebly do something similar just a different hair style or something, maybe spiderweb eyes could be cool XD

dudehentai

Potential Patron
Just a bit of an update to say im still around, working on an alarune but i cant seem to get it quite right, I wanna make a sort of vine choker but it flops all over the neck, and im also considering vines wrapping around the cock but that also isnt working too great XD

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
dudehentai said:
Just a bit of an update to say im still around, working on an alarune but i cant seem to get it quite right, I wanna make a sort of vine choker but it flops all over the neck, and im also considering vines wrapping around the cock but that also isnt working too great XD

Just drop the idea of vines wrapping around the cock, as swf hair imports arent yet possible so its impossible to get it work for now.
And about the choker, it probably needs to be a swf collar import. I dont know if you knew these already, just sounded like you didnt.

Anyway, its great to hear youre working on an import and Im defitinely interested to see what she'll look like. ;)

dudehentai

Potential Patron
kuroryuu said:
dudehentai said:

Just drop the idea of vines wrapping around the cock, as swf hair imports arent yet possible so its impossible to get it work for now.
And about the choker, it probably needs to be a swf collar import. I dont know if you knew these already, just sounded like you didnt.

Anyway, its great to hear youre working on an import and Im defitinely interested to see what she'll look like. ;)

ive heard of them but i have no idea how to work with them.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Hey, just dropping by to ask that how is it going with import making? I dont care long does it take for a new import but please dont stop making them completely, yours are truly amazing. :)

dudehentai

Potential Patron
kuroryuu said:
Hey, just dropping by to ask that how is it going with import making? I dont care long does it take for a new import but please dont stop making them completely, yours are truly amazing. :)
ya im still around, someday ill attempt to do an SWF of something probebly, if i can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.