Edea Kramer FFVIII (1 Viewer)

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Got one requests: Edea Kramer from FFVIII - she`s one of the hotest game babes in my opinion. Bad W(B)itch inside the game but dooooh! hot ... isnt she?

Final_fantasy_8_-_Edea_the_sorceress.jpg
600full-edea-kramer.jpg
edea_4.jpg
MTS2_shannanagins_194362_Edea.jpg

She hasn`t really "hair" its more a crown or something...i dunno. Eyes are Green - Yellow

It would be nice if someone could do this job...thanks so far...

Farseli

Potential Patron
I'll second this, but problem, you don't have any good profile shots and since her hair is very asymmetrical this is very important. A quick search of FMVs shows that at 1:30 into this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeBzxMlbzfI&feature=related there is a profile shot, but the quality is nothing to write home about. There is another profile shot of her in the credits, but at that point she isn't being controlled any more and is wearing normal clothing with a normal hair style.

Calla

Content Creator
I'll see what I can do about Edea.

I also have a partially made Ultimecia that I worked on long ago but never got to finish... if there are some interested people I can continue on it.

Calla

Content Creator
Yes, I'm drawing Edea first, I'm thinking about a dynamic one, cause of her earrings.

mikael2197

Potential Patron
Since this one is currently only listing Edea, I personally think it is filled; perhaps editing the original to be a broader category and just call it Final Fantasy Girls. Just a suggestion if there isn't already a thread up like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.