Dynasty Warriors 7 (1 Viewer)

Sora

Potential Patron
Game has TONS of ryona potential. Here's the tip of the iceberg to get you started (LQ Warning).

Of course, this video is also in slow motion (50%). Working to get a recording setup within the month. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
Theres tons of this recently posted on youku recently too ,just sayin, click on "最新发布" in the blue bar to view the vids from latest to oldest

Sora

Potential Patron
Thanks for posting! Haha, it makes mine look like shit. :p Can't wait to get my recording setup in (true HD... soon. haha)

Anyway, posted a related test video of Lian Shi in SC4. Testing video quality and costume... I think the latter went pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
i want this game when my ps3 is fixed and I got the money. I really want to see Sun Shang xiang and a few others

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Nice! I'm a big fan of when the girl is lying on the ground, and their chest heaving up and down. :)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Nice! I'm a big fan of when the girl is lying on the ground, and their chest heaving up and down. :)

Same here, hence why games like Soul Calibur are my personal favorites. But this is a Dynasty Warriors thread so I'll keep my fighting game fanatics to a minimum here. The series was really not much of my thing but I'm pretty sure some of the others on the board here will like it more than I would.

Sora

Potential Patron
If I can ask a mod to merge my SC and DW7 threads under a single thread in my name, I would appreciate it. I think I'll be doing a lot of of crossovers anyway. :p

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Don't forget that there is DLC outfits too for most of the girls! In fact, Xing Cai's DLC DW6 outfit is so..amazing, I can't wait to see the ryona done on her in that (and I personally hate seeing ecchi stuff of Three Kingdoms people), though you'll have to play as them and then have the computer use it on you, which is awesome too as you get more control of the camera.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I got the game recently, anyone know how to use the 2nd musuo attack after it is unlocked? (yes I plan on recording stuff for it) also Sun Shang Xang, Xing chi, and Bao are my faves

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I could tell you the differences of the games form 2-7 so don't worry your not the only insane nerd here

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.