1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynasty Warriors 7

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sora, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Sora

Sora Potential Patron

Game has TONS of ryona potential. Here's the tip of the iceberg to get you started (LQ Warning).

Of course, this video is also in slow motion (50%). Working to get a recording setup within the month. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. deecp

deecp Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Theres tons of this recently posted on youku recently too ,just sayin, click on "最新发布" in the blue bar to view the vids from latest to oldest

3. archangel

archangel Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

And the lion's share of those videos were lifted from sokoronv's youtube channel

YouTube - sokoronV's Channel

4. Sora

Sora Potential Patron

Thanks for posting! Haha, it makes mine look like shit. :p Can't wait to get my recording setup in (true HD... soon. haha)

Anyway, posted a related test video of Lian Shi in SC4. Testing video quality and costume... I think the latter went pretty well.

5. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

i want this game when my ps3 is fixed and I got the money. I really want to see Sun Shang xiang and a few others

6. HoLeeSmokes

HoLeeSmokes Potential Patron

Nice! I'm a big fan of when the girl is lying on the ground, and their chest heaving up and down. :)

7. DeNice

DeNice Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Same here, hence why games like Soul Calibur are my personal favorites. But this is a Dynasty Warriors thread so I'll keep my fighting game fanatics to a minimum here. The series was really not much of my thing but I'm pretty sure some of the others on the board here will like it more than I would.

8. Sora

Sora Potential Patron

If I can ask a mod to merge my SC and DW7 threads under a single thread in my name, I would appreciate it. I think I'll be doing a lot of of crossovers anyway. :p

9. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

I have this game and I couldn't agree more on the ryona potential. Here's some more of Lian Shi that I found on YouTube:

YouTube -

I love how she wriggles on the ground in pain after Deng Ai breaks her arm! Also, I would've embedded this vid but the poster has it disabled apparently.

10. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Don't forget that there is DLC outfits too for most of the girls! In fact, Xing Cai's DLC DW6 outfit is so..amazing, I can't wait to see the ryona done on her in that (and I personally hate seeing ecchi stuff of Three Kingdoms people), though you'll have to play as them and then have the computer use it on you, which is awesome too as you get more control of the camera.

11. Idoro

DW6 costume? Are you talking about her WOZ costume? In that game since they were using the DW5 models of the characters and DW6 was out by then, they had to give new costumes to characters who didn't make it to DW6 (Like Xing Cai, Zuo Ci, Pang De, etc.) Here's an image of it:
    [​IMG]

12. Idoro

Sorry for the double post, but I found another awesome vid of Lian Shi taking all kinds of punishment! It has an option for high quality and is 10 minutes long. Enjoy!

13. randomguy

I got the game recently, anyone know how to use the 2nd musuo attack after it is unlocked? (yes I plan on recording stuff for it) also Sun Shang Xang, Xing chi, and Bao are my faves

14. Idoro

Yeah. Most of the time it's going to be an aerial musou, in which case you jump and press O on the PS3, and B on the 360. In other cases it's a grab-type musou or a restorative musou in which you'll want to hold R1/RB and press the musou button. Wow, I know way too much about this game. xD

15. randomguy

I could tell you the differences of the games form 2-7 so don't worry your not the only insane nerd here