1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DUNGEON & MAID - Demo

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Footguy, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Footguy

Footguy Potential Patron

https://grimhelm.wordpress.com/

Grimhelm has a new demo out! His first game was DarkStar which was a good promise. This game I see has a lot of potential. The graphics are really good and the controls are much better and smoother compared to DarkStar. If you take too much damage you'll become nude. Your attack is to launch a fireball which uses up mana points.

Enemies will deal damage to you but if you talk into some of them then it'll trigger a rape animation. This game also does not seem too difficult if you really try. Download link is available at his blog shown above.

I am looking forward to the full version of this game for sure!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

Is there a way to change the keyboard layout? The default one is nigh unplayable.

3. Footguy

Footguy Potential Patron

I have not been able to locate or change the keyboard settings. I personally do prefer left right arrow keys, up arrow key to jump and down to duck. I also found out the hard way not to repeatedly spam the shift key as we all know what that does.

4. tonto

tonto Potential Patron

FYI, turning off sticky keys (that shift issue) is pretty easy. Google for your OS of choice.

5. Footguy

Footguy Potential Patron

His blog has been updated.