Dacer

Potential Patron
I have actually used sby's bundle and it works well (actually runs faster on my tablet than all the others too) so I'll do a comparison and see hat I can do, might report back for people who might be in the same boat as me if I find a solution. But thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

cypher371

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi

Replaying them all again.

Just curious, after the statue let's got of Clara, what is the next step to progress the story? I can't seem to get it to progress further?

Is there a definitive "end" sequence like with the other dialogues?

DrZombi

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi

Replaying them all again.

Just curious, after the statue let's got of Clara, what is the next step to progress the story? I can't seem to get it to progress further?

Is there a definitive "end" sequence like with the other dialogues?

Hi Cypher371,

My memory was not so good so I just had a quick look at the dialogue and it seems that there is no real "end". I'm afraid Clara will be trapped with that statue for ever :tongue:
In fact when the jade statue sets her free, she gets Ahegao and is hypnotized and will continue to suck "for her own pleasure". The Ahegao mood unlocks new lines for each situation but that's all. The plot won't go anywhere else.

M

MeatBeater

I love the Ghostbusters mod, I just have a question. How would one go about just having Emy herself without the whole minigame part? I have been trying to find the mods to try to recreate it from the various folders, but since I have never manually put a mod in, I kinda have no idea what I'm doing.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I love the Ghostbusters mod, I just have a question. How would one go about just having Emy herself without the whole minigame part? I have been trying to find the mods to try to recreate it from the various folders, but since I have never manually put a mod in, I kinda have no idea what I'm doing.

The contents for the character can be found in the /Loader5.45/Mods/Sweet Treats/Ghostbusters/ folder. You can copy the contents of the folder minus the dialogue.txt to your main loader install and just add "Ghostbusters:Ghostbusters" to your CharacterFolders.txt or you can just play with dialogue disabled by un-checking the dialogue box in the options tab

Globus1

Potential Patron
upload_2018-4-22_13-8-27.png

i tried to outsmart the game lol)
upload_2018-4-22_13-9-48.png

then i got that)

Globus1

Potential Patron
upload_2018-4-22_13-13-36.png

i'm free) DrZombi is just a joker)

P.S. also there are some very interesting unique dialogs in that case)

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
View attachment 72431
i'm free) DrZombi is just a joker)

P.S. also there are some very interesting unique dialogs in that case)

Lol ! Can you explain a bit more what you've done to come to this result ??
This is very strange because you have graphical mods like the wolf which are not part of this dialogue at all so I really wonder how you could end up there :grin:

Globus1

Potential Patron
Hmmm... i thought it was ok, lol. No mods but what i've downloaded today. I'm sure that's because i played Red Hoody WTF game before that one (must be a bug, to my mind)...
I wondered if there is an end so i went there, then saw your words about Ahegeo mood and changed her mood to check dialogs up. It worked and statue left her free but when i changed her mood back "Break of the 4th wall" happened and i got naked and sucked. Then there was voices of monkeys, some dialogs and they showed up)
My english is bad but you might have cought the idea.
Still don't understand why it freed me though

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hmmm... i thought it was ok, lol. No mods but what i've downloaded today. I'm sure that's because i played Red Hoody WTF game before that one (must be a bug, to my mind)...
I wondered if there is an end so i went there, then saw your words about Ahegeo mood and changed her mood to check dialogs up. It worked and statue left her free but when i changed her mood back "Break of the 4th wall" happened and i got naked and sucked. Then there was voices of monkeys, some dialogs and they showed up)
My english is bad but you might have cought the idea.
Still don't understand why it freed me though

Ah ok ! Yes, strange things can happen sometimes when you go from one dialogue to another. If you're here for the lolz it's ok but if you realy want to experiment a dialogue, you're always better restarting the bundle between each of them, even if I've done my best to kill, erase and reset everything at the beginning of each dialogue.

Perverts_doit_Better

Potential Patron
soo. on loading ALL scenes, scenarios, etc... i always end up getting stuck with a colored screen. Blue for smurf, pink for succubus, black for soire... A diologue box show up, with no actual text, and then disappears. I CAN still hear sounds and change the tracker percentages on the top of the screen; but an extremely bright and ugly curtain blocks the show; and nothing else loads. i've tried this on all compatibiliy settings, as administrator, with both flash11, and the newer flash30... I did manage to get the star wars scenario to load once with flash 30, but other than that, no dice... ideas?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi P Perverts_doit_Better ,

Can you please confirm that except from trying other flash player versions you did not alter the package at all ?
Please do not try to upgrade animtools or other mods. My package has been developped tested and shipped with specific versions of every mod so I can't provide support if you're messing with it.

That being said, the colored curtain that you see is the [INSTANT_FLASH_<HexColorCode>] trigger that I use in all of my Dialogue.txt to hide the scene while I'm preparing the girl. Then, in the real dialogue, you will often see something like this (example from the smurfette dialogue):

intro_notPlayed:"[intro1][ANIMTOOLS_ATV_defaultsdt]ББББ[CLEAN_ALL][ARMS_LEGS][END_FLASH][LOOK_UP]

The problem that you're experiencing is probably due to this line not being read or not being read entirely. If you miss the [END_FLASH], the colored curtain won't disappear. Please make sure that:

1) You download and use my unaltered package
2) You're not doing anything that could prevent the line to be read. Please stay still and don't touch your mouse while the dialogue loads until you can see the curtain disappear

The only reasons I can see for this to happen is either you're interrupting the normal course of the dialogue, or your animtools mod is loading badly and after the position change the line is discarded. If you really can't get off this situation, you can still delete the [INSTANT_FLASH_<HexColorCode>] in all Dialogue.txt files but this is only a bad workaround as this does not really solve your main problem of some init lines not being read, which could cause other problems later in the dialogues.

Hope this helps !

Perverts_doit_Better

Potential Patron
Thanks for the quick reply,
Yes, i can confirm that it is an unaltered package. no artificial growth or mods in this package. Al naturale. :p

ok, sorry for false report i guess. i just deleted everything, including the original .rar that i unpacked this from, which i downloaded from here, and downloaded a new copy. upon extracting, everything runs fine. maybe i somehow got a corrupted or incomplete archive? because no matter how many times i unpacked it, even to a new folder, it wouldn't run. now it does. same download link and everything... so i guess you can nix that one

15251543.jpg

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Morning, Doctor (it's morning where I'm living as I'm typing this). I just played your expansion of T0mcat's Clara Loft dialogue, and you did a great job. It completely outdid almost every idea I had in mind on expanding the original dialogue. However, I feel like there's more to be added, so would you mind if I further expanded your dialogue by adding some penetration scenes and some other animtools positions? Either that, or I can completely type up my own variant while borrowing lines and triggers from yours and T0mcat's dialogue. I can't do this right now due to another request I have to attend to (and my laptop with all of my needed mods has a dodgy keyboard), but once I find the time, I would love to.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Morning, Doctor (it's morning where I'm living as I'm typing this). I just played your expansion of T0mcat's Clara Loft dialogue, and you did a great job. It completely outdid almost every idea I had in mind on expanding the original dialogue. However, I feel like there's more to be added, so would you mind if I further expanded your dialogue by adding some penetration scenes and some other animtools positions? Either that, or I can completely type up my own variant while borrowing lines and triggers from yours and T0mcat's dialogue. I can't do this right now due to another request I have to attend to (and my laptop with all of my needed mods has a dodgy keyboard), but once I find the time, I would love to.

Hi Antimatter42 Antimatter42 ,

Many thanks for the compliment ! I'm always happy to see that people appreciate my work.
My contribution here is totally open source so feel free to use it as much as you need. :smile:

Big.Joe

Potential Patron
Hi DrZombi DrZombi , I really like your "Fin de Soirée" dialouge, but unfortunatly I am unable to trigger the anal mode. I have tried different things but I can't get it. Is there a specific thing I need to do?
p.s. I hope you are still active, since some time has passed since the last post

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi DrZombi DrZombi , I really like your "Fin de Soirée" dialouge, but unfortunately I am unable to trigger the anal mode. I have tried different things but I can't get it. Is there a specific thing I need to do?
p.s. I hope you are still active, since some time has passed since the last post

Hi B Big.Joe !

Thanks for playing and telling me ! It's really nice to see that some people still enjoy those little treats :wink:
I'm not "active" as in "releasing new stuff" anymore since I now have a lot less time but I'm always keeping an eye on what's new here so I try not to let down anyone who needs help although my memories about what I've written are less and less reliable :grin:

If I remember well, to have the anal part coming up you just need to make sure she's angry before you transform into the beast. Then she'll break up with you and you can take her ass but this is also some sort of Game Over as this first dialogue was really intended to be a fellatio dialogue and this hidden anal is really a little bonus. Hope you'll like it anyway.

By the way, have you tried the other dialogues as well ? What do you think of them ? What would you improve (you never know, if I ever were to come back to this at some point... I'm still writing down some ideas from time to time :wink:)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
By the way, have you tried the other dialogues as well ? What do you think of them ? What would you improve (you never know, if I ever were to come back to this at some point... I'm still writing down some ideas from time to time :wink:)

I loved your re-writes! Personally, I would love to see some more dialogue and positions for the Star Wars sandbox. Some dialogue for the Wonder-Filled beyond the song. Anal position for the Wife, with dialogue. And some dialogue for the Farmer's Daughter. The Succubus, and Girlfriend would be fun with sex positions, too.

Just my own private wish-list. :) A person can day-dream......... right? LOL

DrZombi

Content Creator
I loved your re-writes! Personally, I would love to see some more dialogue and positions for the Star Wars sandbox. Some dialogue for the Wonder-Filled beyond the song. Anal position for the Wife, with dialogue. And some dialogue for the Farmer's Daughter. The Succubus, and Girlfriend would be fun with sex positions, too.

Just my own private wish-list. :) A person can day-dream......... right? LOL

Hey ! Thanks for your comments T tw1istedsoul ! Alas, I'm afraid that you are wishing for exactly the things that I won't do :confused: :eek:

All the dialogues in the Bonus section are more re-vamps than re-writes. It's mostly a way for me to give a tribute to a dialogue that I really liked by packaging it so that it is more directly enjoyable for everyone and it can happen that I add a line here or there to add some gameplay or correct some broken things but the objective is to keep them as they are so I won't add anything dialogue-related to the Succubus, Girlfriend, Clara Loft or Loving Wife.

As for the Wtf section, it is also to be considered some sort of experiments and not real dialogues. Do you really want the farmer girl to talk to her horse ? :grin: :eek: Ha ha it could be funny but nope, and the same for wonderfilled. It just happened that I had this ad-song in my head 24/24 at that time and so I wrote this just to exorcise it but I never planned to add any more lines. Maybe I could think of some sort of little red riding hood dialogue though, now that I have all assets ready, but that would be another real dialogue without the wonderfilled song lol.

As for the SW Sandbox, it is what it was meant to be. A sandbox ! (Mainly here for testing the ModGuy ModGuy 's mod to switch between all characters). You're free to add and use any positions and dialogues in it. But you're right that after all the time and efforts put into the re-creation of the SW crawling title, I could maybe take some time to add small line here and there. But I'd rather concentrate on new things if I have to come back to SDT. I have a lot of ideas to improve MoreTriggers and some Dialogues still unfinished !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.