DrZombi

Content Creator
Thanks for your comments, it is not easy to troubleshoot with so few information, and I don't remember having changed anything to this particular dialogue between 1.1 and 1.11...

I had no problem with both versions (eng & fr) myself.

Please tell me more about your experience:

- What could you see exactly of the dialogue ?
- What was the last sentence you read ? What did happen on the screen ? Where are you stuck at ?
- Can you provide the dialogue log ? (Modding Tab -> Custom Dialogue -> Edit -> Log -> Copy/Paste :smile:)

[EDIT]: In fact it depends of the last version you had. If you last tried with v1.0, yes, I did change the way the dialogue launches. but between 1.1 and 1.11 no change.

Anyway, could you please try to replace the Dialogue.txt file in the charfolder with this one and tell me if it loads better ? (And if not, please refer to the beginning of this post to give me more information).

Attachments

Dialogue.txt
427 bytes · Views: 221

Last edited:

Diomedes42

Potential Patron
Thanks for your comments, it is not easy to troubleshoot with so few information, and I don't remember having changed anything to this particular dialogue between 1.1 and 1.11...

I had no problem with both versions (eng & fr) myself.

Please tell me more about your experience:

- What could you see exactly of the dialogue ?
- What was the last sentence you read ? What did happen on the screen ? Where are you stuck at ?
- Can you provide the dialogue log ? (Modding Tab -> Custom Dialogue -> Edit -> Log -> Copy/Paste :smile:)

[EDIT]: In fact it depends of the last version you had. If you last tried with v1.0, yes, I did change the way the dialogue launches. but between 1.1 and 1.11 no change.

Anyway, could you please try to replace the Dialogue.txt file in the charfolder with this one and tell me if it loads better ? (And if not, please refer to the beginning of this post to give me more information).

I couldn't see any of the dialogue. Nothing would load. I got the little message in the top right corner that said 'loading finished' but nothing changed. The character didn't load, nor did the background. In the character selection menu there's no image to go with fin de soiree either.

EDIT: I figured out the problem. For some reason the character folder and dialogue files are named Fin de soirÇe instead of Fin de soirée. I guess the difference meant that the game couldn't find the files to load it properly.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Ok many thanks for this cause I could not find it myself on my system ! What is strange is that someone already reported this to me previously and I did check that every file was well encoded. I'll totally get rid of the é in the next release. Sorry for that !

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi community !

Just updated the whole package to 1.2. Details are in the OP or in the Resource Manager :smile:

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Does the Dynamic Girlfriend make use of any other positions (missionary, doggystyle, etc)? Or is it blow job only?
I've been playing it for a few mins and it looks like the girl wants to get fucked.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi J JGUIDO ,

For what I've tested and read when re-organizing the dialogue, I'd say no. Maybe some feature that he never had the time to include ?

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Some of the dialogue seems made for a sexual position not a oral position. Anyways, its just food for thought if you ever wanted to expand on the already great dialogue.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Nice idea but this is a 1000+ lines dialogue which is vanilla and thus does not use any DA variables at all. So it is a fucking pain to read all the lines, understand what is possible or not, what the author had in mind for this or that and not break anything by adding something. And anyway I did not get any permission yet from @CGma to just publish the dialogue in my bundle so I'll stick to my policy which is to just add & beautify a little bit the dialogues of other people, without touching them too much.

But I understand what you want because I thought the same when testing it. Next time I'll try to add a dialogue which gives a little bit more !

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi community !

Just updated the whole package to 1.3. Details are in the OP or in the Resource Manager :smile:
You'll find a template folder to help you create your own dialogues with some features pre-written for you, some Oreos, and a Loving Wife, enjoy :smile:

Last edited:

Zihara

Potential Patron
I really love some of these! Just a quick question though, when doing the Clara Loft dialogue, how/when do you cheat? Is there a time when it will trigger? Thanks for the great work!

DrZombi

Content Creator
I really love some of these! Just a quick question though, when doing the Clara Loft dialogue, how/when do you cheat? Is there a time when it will trigger? Thanks for the great work!

Thank you ! Very happy to know that you enjoyed it :smile:
(If you could tell me what are the ones you loved and those you did not, it could help me to provide better content next time !)

As for Clara Loft, you are considered cheating if you release her head via the game menu.
The dialogue should detect it and... You'll pay for it... :grin:
I won't spoil but I think you might find it funny :tongue:

Zihara

Potential Patron
Thank you ! Very happy to know that you enjoyed it :smile:
(If you could tell me what are the ones you loved and those you did not, it could help me to provide better content next time !)

As for Clara Loft, you are considered cheating if you release her head via the game menu.
The dialogue should detect it and... You'll pay for it... :grin:
I won't spoil but I think you might find it funny :tongue:
Probably the Ghost Busters and Star Wars one are my favorites, even despite the fact that the Star Wars one has no dialogue. Thanks for the help! Really appreciate the work you put into these. :grin:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Probably the Ghost Busters and Star Wars one are my favorites, even despite the fact that the Star Wars one has no dialogue. Thanks for the help! Really appreciate the work you put into these. :grin:

Ah yes ! I just set up the star wars folder because I wanted to set up this advanced credits stuff and give some sort of show room to @ModGuy 's SwitchSet but I did not really take the time to write anything which would be difficult to stay consistent since you never know when the player will switch background or character. But you can load your own dialogue once you've set up the scene ! :smile:

And did you manage to cheat in Clara Loft ? What did you think of your punishment ? :grin:

Ghostbusters has been a lot of work and tries and fails. Even if it's not perfect yet, it globally works as intended. Did you manage to beat the ghost ? I'm really happy that you appreciate the package. Thanks for reporting it back, that gives me more motivation for future updates ! :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody,

Found some bugs, corrected them. Thought that needed a little update :smile:
My testing dialogues are also integrated in the Write-Utils folder now !

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
DrZombi, do you take requests for dialogues to rework? I really like how you have your loader set up, and how it all comes together so nicely, and was curious if you would look into a dialogue to see if you could polish it up. It seems the original creator has stopped updating it.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Since I have a lot of other dialogues in writing, I'm not sure that I can truly handle a request but it really depends on the amount of work needed and if I also like the dialogue or not. Tell me which dialogue it is (and the thread to find it) and what in your opinion is not good/would need to be improved. I'll tell you !

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
It is the DaddyNTR - An NTR simulation dialogue. ((DaddyNtr - A NTR simulation)) He may have deleted his mod from MEGA file, but I still have it saved on my PC. ((Not sure how I would upload it for you to open and review.))

The few things that I noticed were mainly grammar errors at first, but as I played more, I noticed that certain mods, or positions were not working. Its hard to explain other than to me, it is a diamond in the rough. He had a cool concept, and I just wish he finished it completely and made it perfect.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Ok guys I'll stop this right now before you're going too much crazy. :confused:
We are totally out of my scope of action there ! :eek:
You are not talking of a finished dialogue that you'd like me to beautify a bit and include in my package like the other ones. We're talking here about unfinished full packages, that you would like me to finish because the original authors are no longer active. And this is just not possible ! Sorry to break your dreams guys but if you want those packages to be updated, you'll have to prey for the return of the king(s) :wink:
I have too much things in my own wait list to do before I could ever dream of finishing the work of other creators (not even mentioning the fact that they could just not want me to touch their work at all).

As for DaddyNTR, I do have a "DaddyNTR Alpha 03 package" in my SDT folder, don't know if this is the latest or the same version as yours. I won't include it in Sweet Treats as my bundle is not meant for this but If you don't want anything more to be added to the package, and just want to polish it and remove the bugs, I'd be glad to help you if the original author does not answer on his thread anymore.

For this, we would need to make sure that we both have the same and latest version of the DaddyNTR package, and then you'll have to track down and make a very precise list of what is wrong, in which situation did it happen, etc (if you can tell me which lines of which dialogue file are concerned this is even better as I never really played it and have NO knowledge of this dialogue at all). Remember that this is a very complex dialogue that I did not write myself. So if you just throw me something like "the fuck position does not work", This would mean that I have to deep dive and understand the whole dialogue to first, find what you're talking about, and then, try to fix it. Horrible and very time consuming ! So I'd rather you be much involved in the process. I can help you to "read" the files and understand and correct the bugs, but I don't want to spend my nights reworking totally the dialogue of someone else !

So yes, I can help you to "polish" the diamond, but I will only help you, and not do it for you. Sorry if this is not the answer you expected :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.