tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I'm not worried about the writing. I've gone in and edited some of the dialogues myself.... "Loving Wife" edited for anal sex is freaking hot. LOL. I've also switched some dialogues into Wonderfilled, and Farmers Daughter and had fun with those. :)

Jack-The-Ripper

Potential Patron
Is it possible to set these dialogues to work in a different loader? I've been trying to get them to work with Sby's, but i can't seem to figure it out.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Is it possible to set these dialogues to work in a different loader? I've been trying to get them to work with Sby's, but i can't seem to figure it out.

Hi J Jack-The-Ripper ,

By default, sby sby 's integrates only his own mods in his loader. I'm not sure that he added Dialogue Actions in his latest releases and I'm sure that he does not provide my MoreTriggers mod. So this is normal that you cannot just copy/paste my charfolders to his loader.

You could probably check my $Init folder and his, and add the needed mods but keep in mind that people like me who provide their own bundles do it for a specific reason: A lot of things may be tweaked in options files, and these are not just a simple collection of charfolders so you may not enjoy the full experience by trying to launch them outside of their own dedicated environment. Also you'd have to re-check and re-bother at each new release so I'd really advise you to just keep your loaders separated.

But if you're missing a mod in my bundle, don't hesitate to add sby sby 's mods to my bundle, they should all work pretty well I think. :smile:

Amonic

Potential Patron
When I open the dialogue for fin de soiree I dont get a background. Do i have to load it first if so what order do i load them?

DrZombi

Content Creator
When I open the dialogue for fin de soiree I dont get a background. Do i have to load it first if so what order do i load them?

Hi A Amonic ,

Nope, everything is supposed to be pre-bundled so that you just have to launch the dialogue.
Did you change anything in the bundle ?

Amonic

Potential Patron
Hi A Amonic ,

Nope, everything is supposed to be pre-bundled so that you just have to launch the dialogue.
Did you change anything in the bundle ?
I just now realized I had to upload dialogue and not the version I want.
With the tittyfuck, once she topless and braless do I just wait or is there another thing that needs to happen?

DrZombi

Content Creator
I had to upload dialogue and not the version I want.

Sorry I did not understand this part. Is your problem with the background resolved ? Did you try to run an unchanged version of the latest bundle released ?

With the tittyfuck, once she topless and braless do I just wait or is there another thing that needs to happen?

She of course has to be totally topless AND arroused a lot. If you manage to make her really excited, she may offer you a tittyfuck.
Or you can just wait for the beast transformation and then you will be able to do anything you want to her. (And if she's angry when you transform... Something else can happen).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Bravo man, just bravo

wonderwall

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm new to the SDT community here and very excited to try out this mod but my window defender blocked it as "Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac".

I'm skeptical of the malware alert, seeing how the mod and creator is a year old plus how proactive the moderators here are. Is it a false positive from Windows Defender? Just wanna check I'm completely in the safe here.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hello, I'm new to the SDT community here and very excited to try out this mod but my window defender blocked it as "Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac".

I'm skeptical of the malware alert, seeing how the mod and creator is a year old plus how proactive the moderators here are. Is it a false positive from Windows Defender? Just wanna check I'm completely in the safe here.

Yes, I've already answered that here and on the download page. In fact, the .exe I provide is just a .bat wrapped for easier launch + icon. And Windows Defender detects it as a potential threat and bugs me all the time ah ah. You can either put the folder in the exclusion list or use the .bat launcher from sby sby (it's the same) or just launch the Loader.swf directly with Flash Player if you'd rather. (The .bat only launches the Loader.swf !)

I promise there's no virus or malware in my package :smile: (but it's a good thing to be suspicious !)

wonderwall

Potential Patron
Yes, I've already answered that here and on the download page. In fact, the .exe I provide is just a .bat wrapped for easier launch + icon. And Windows Defender detects it as a potential threat and bugs me all the time ah ah. You can either put the folder in the exclusion list or use the .bat launcher from sby sby (it's the same) or just launch the Loader.swf directly with Flash Player if you'd rather. (The .bat only launches the Loader.swf !)

I promise there's no virus or malware in my package :smile: (but it's a good thing to be suspicious !)

Thanks for putting my mind at ease! Wouldn't wanna catch computer STD, y'know? Cheers and thanks for your work!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
some antivirus don't like .bat files, as they can be whatever windows commands.
i created one to start the loader so people wouldn't have to take the step to associate swf files with the included flash player to open them conveniently. it just uses a few tricks to open the file using relative paths of wherever you extracted it.

Dacer

Potential Patron
So I'm probably a huge idiot, but I can't get this dialogue to load at all. I'll be transparent and say I'm using a galaxy tab a with that new flash player app thing to run this, which likely seems like it'll be the problem, but I can run things like weewillies slave Bazaar things pretty well so I'm unsure where the issue is coming from here. Any help is appreciated ty.

DrZombi

Content Creator
That's probably a dumb question but you're not trying to launch the .exe on your galaxy tab right ?
If slave bazaar and other bundles do work, there's no reason that mine doesn't. It is derivated and mainly based on sby sby 's loader so just launch the Loader.swf like you'do do for any other bundle and the result should be no different but without more precision it's difficult for me to help you as I don't know what's going on exactly.
I did not try & test SDT on Android. What app are you using ?

Dacer

Potential Patron
That's probably a dumb question but you're not trying to launch the .exe on your galaxy tab right ?
If slave bazaar and other bundles do work, there's no reason that mine doesn't. It is derivated and mainly based on sby sby 's loader so just launch the Loader.swf like you'do do for any other bundle and the result should be no different but without more precision it's difficult for me to help you as I don't know what's going on exactly.
I did not try & test SDT on Android. What app are you using ?
I've been using the loader.swf file to open it, same as the other bundles I use, with an app called "Flash Game Player NEW" which is the only one I've achieved results with. I've also attempted to run the file through a browser, but that functionality seems absent on android devices. I dunno if it helps but the issue is mainly that, when opening the loader.swf, the game loads, but stays on a light gray screen and doesn't change.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Do you have the same problem with sby sby 's bundle ?
My bundle has been tested and designed to run with the embedded Flash Player.
Unfortunately I'm not an Adobe Flash expert and have absolutely no idea what could be the cause of your problem on your specific android flash app :frown:

In your situation I would try to use the latest sby sby 's bundle and if does not work I'd try to remove mods one by one until it works or compare with working bundles like @WeeWillie's. If a mod can be identified as a bugger you could try to remove it from my bundle and see it it works better.

If it's still impossible to have anything working, try to put my charfolders in a bundle which works and see what happens. If it works, try to add the missing mods one by one...

I don't have any magic answer here, you'll have to try it the hard way !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.