Dota 2 Girls (1 Viewer)

woonagi

Potential Patron
Hey mineur ! Thanks ! You are awesome ! Btw i found this awesome website that would make things much easier for you !
http://planetdota.com/new.html
unfortunately TA is not in this model viewer yet :(

Mineur

Content Creator
woonagi said:
Hey mineur ! Thanks ! You are awesome ! Btw i found this awesome website that would make things much easier for you !
http://planetdota.com/new.html
unfortunately TA is not in this model viewer yet :(

Thanks, but I have the Alien Swarm model viewer so I can view everyhero there and its more advanced ;)

bob93z

Potential Patron
yo guys,i saw the Lina and WR was really cool,hope someone can help to get luna and lanya,Luna is primary priority ^^
Luna:
0.jpg

Dota2_LunaSide01.jpg

Dota2_Luna_Old.jpg

942625%20-%20DOTA_2%20Luna.png

moon_riders_by_endoh69-d5f34sd.jpg

Lanya:
XHOnuMpCy6U.png

Dota2_TA_Splash1.jpg

48f359fd41b174e669e6716b7d4f7a2a_lightbox.jpg

Dota2_TemplarAssassin.jpg

268x268.resizedimage

Mirana:
dota-2-mirana.jpg

Mirana.png

attachment.php

bob93z

Potential Patron
i fort i can open already tread with same game request but diffrent characters,is there a way you can make luna?

Mineur

Content Creator
bob93z said:
i fort i can open already tread with same game request but diffrent characters,is there a way you can make luna?

In time I will prob make all of them, just rarely gets to it. Mostly cuz then I need to go into the Alien Swarm editor and they are also mostly more troublesome to make than others, hence takes much longer time.

mehmep059

Potential Patron
Nice job chap, loving the one that are already up. If you haven't already started on the next one, might I suggest Crystal Maiden, she's the coolest of the bunch. :3

Keep up the good work!

Pixell

Potential Patron
Hello wow1337.
Thanks for the pictures.
As Mineur said he will probably do Luna or TA next.
And he will work on the others after that.
Just be patient :)

Mineur

Content Creator
I've been bad at getting to work regarding this a while now, but im gonna make a bit of a promise. If Na'Vi or Alliance wins the ongoing TI3, then im gonna make 3 Dota girl imports in a row ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.