Ultimate Ryona Scene in Sailor Moon (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hello All ,

I had just watched the Original Sailor Moon and saw a nearly perfect ryona Scenario from episode 170 to episode 172 where a Villainess called Nehellenia Trapped 8 Sailor Senshi one by one in couples inside her mirrors and she displayed her gallery of Helpless Superheroines Victims neat the end of the scene , I will describe that in Photos

I liked that scene a lot and see it ideal because it has a lot of ryona and peril factors , you had the whole team of superheroines that gets separated into couples then the Villainess is hunting each couple one by one and she successfully traps and absorbs each superheroine into her nightmarish mirror and after she captured all of them she showed them in the end as her gallery in a way that showed the lovely superheroines in a very helpless way , Also all the superheroines are too hot and lovely with sexy Clothes so that is a huge bonus to the scene

Firstly I would like to introduce you to our lovely and sexy superheroines , They are in order from top left are Mercury , Mars , Jupiter , Venus , Pluto , Uranus , Saturn and Neptune

As far as I understood the plot of the those episodes , They went together to save the tenth Sailor Superheroine that is their queen So They made a circle in order to travel to her

Each one of those hotties don't know the nightmarish trap that is awaiting them

They are Ready to Fly to her

On their way and then they got Caught by the female Villain

They are Separated in the Villaines's Dimension as couples , Two or Three Girls per Dimension

The First lovely Couple to get the nightmarish trap are Mercury and Uranus

After a short Fight with Nehellenia , She Trapped them in her dimension

Suddenly Two Mirrors appeared behind them

It grabbed and absorbed Uranus first

Then Mercury Followed her and gets trapped and Absorbed by the Mirror

Now our First hot Couple are Totally Trapped and helpless inside Nehellenia's nightmarish mirrors

Now it is our second Sexy couple turn and they are Mars and Neptune

They got trapped inside Nehellenia's Dimension

Then her tentacles grabbed Neptune

After the couple finished fighting her , They got trapped and absorbed inside her nightmarish mirrors

Now it is the time for our third lovely couple and this is Venus and Pluto turn

After Fighting with some Nehellenia's minions , they are about to fall in a hole while hanging on a rope

But Nehellenia appeared and like their other partners they got trapped and absorbed inside her nightmarish mirrors

This Time it is a solo Sailor Superheroine that tries to defend her queen and this hottie is Jupiter

And Before Fighting her , We get a great look on our hot superheroines trapped inside the mirrors , each couple per scene Together

And although she put on a good fight against her but just like her other partners , she was no match for Nehellenia powers and got trapped and absorbed inside her nightmarish mirror

Our Last Hot Sailor Superheroine is Saturn (The one on the right)

Even If she caused so much trouble to Nehellenia despite her age and size but in the end she joined her partners and was trapped and absorbed inside Nehellenia nightmarish mirror

Now Nehellenia started to show off her gallery and The First Item of her gallery is her latest Victim that is Saturn

Other Mirrors appeared and it showed three other Sailor Senshi

Another Four Sailor Senshi appeared on the remaining Mirros

And the queen witnesses a Full shot of her hot friends and partners trapped and helpless inside Nehellenia nightmarish Mirrors

For the Rest of the Episode , We get Nice Shots and Close up on our hot Superheroines in couples trapped and helpless inside the Nightmarish Mirrors

Finally our sexy superheroines are about to be rescued

[url=http://imgur.com/elYyKXP]
rYoqkEqm.jpg
[/url]

And Rescued from Nehellenia Nightmarish Mirros

And all our sexy superheroines returned to normal , Lovely , Sexy and hot as ever despite the nightmarish mirror they were trapped in

I hope that you liked the scene and my topic and i would love if we discussed it :)

Thanks

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
It's a good ryona scene, but unfortunately, as with a lot of classic ryona scenes in Sailor Moon, it leaves out my favorite character: Sailor Moon.

The Senshi have been decimated on a few occasions, but Usagi always seems to escape Team Annihilation (so she can come back and save the day, obviously). This is a shame, as Usagi is my anime waifu, and seeing her get ryona'd is a relatively rare treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.