Don't worry bout this just move along (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
The jacket is red by itself, it isn't caused by any RGB slider available to modify in game. This is the same case with most of the tops.
Moreclothing Bug.png

kaffrey

Content Creator
yeah this isnt true. assuming this came from
School Outfits Pack
its meant to be paired with a skirt of the same color - so its tied to the 1st bottoms slider. nor is it this way with most tops

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
yeah this isnt true. assuming this came from
School Outfits Pack
its meant to be paired with a skirt of the same color - so its tied to the 1st bottoms slider. nor is it this way with most tops
Not for me it isn't, I've tried all sliders even on the character editing side, and the skirt appears under the top so it can't be hidden. I'm using sby_loaderpack so maybe some other mods are in play.

kaffrey

Content Creator
which top exactly are you trying to use? im not having any issue with the one pictured above. maybe try redownloading it? not sure why it wouldnt work for you

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
which top exactly are you trying to use? im not having any issue with the one pictured above. maybe try redownloading it? not sure why it wouldnt work for you
All school shirts and vests, they all have that darkish red color, the school shirts only have the darkish red around the waist where it would meet the skirt.

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
I found the solution, I'm so used to putting CostumeTop CostumeBottoms etc that having that next to the top caused it to deregister the RGB for parts of the outfit. I had no idea you could remove CostumeTop and it would still work, sorry for wasting your time.

Jaxx

Content Creator
For some pieces I used up to 4 RGB layers, half of them redefined to other pieces sliders. I didn't make any test with moreclothing so I didn't think about it, but I could have saved you some time if I had seen this thread earlier. It was nightime here dude :wat:

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
For some pieces I used up to 4 RGB layers, half of them redefined to other pieces sliders. I didn't make any test with moreclothing so I didn't think about it, but I could have saved you some time if I had seen this thread earlier. It was nightime here dude :wat:
Hey it's all good my son, producing this work of fine art is just enough, I'm just excited for the next update. I can't thank you enough for this collection my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.