DOALR5: Marie Rose - white see-through latex texture (1 Viewer)

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Got some motivation from the "Marie Rose exposed"-thread - aswell as a tutorial link on how to grab the textures from the game in the first place (thanks pikachu637 :))
Then spent a whole lot of hours in Photoshop and managed to conjure up a pretty decent first texture, I think - so here it is:

MarieRoseModScreen1.jpg MarieRoseModScreen2.jpg MarieRoseModScreen3.jpg MarieRoseModScreen4.jpg

Install with uMod - instructions included in the rar

-----

Update 4.4.2015:

Much more color variants - with additional customization options.
Screenshots and instructions for everything in the pack..
Includes the outfit above, with added (although slight) see-through visibility through the panties.

Some sample screenshots:

Pink.jpg PinkWhite.jpg Red1.jpg Red2.jpg RedBlue.jpg TrueWhite-Hotpink1.jpg TrueWhite-Hotpink2.jpg WhiteBlue.jpg Wicked-lil-servant.jpg

Download (all-in-one pack):

View attachment Marie Rose see-through latex.rar

Feedback's always nice! Hope you like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Thanks! :)

Also have a few other earlier versions done - one with slightly bigger nipples and one that's much more subtle with just a hint of nipples showing through the latex.. noticeable, but not that defined as in this.

Anyway; All feedback is appreciated

Ram8113

Potential Patron
This is really impressive even with the shine. Good job. So many people seem to screw up the nipples in one way or another but this is damned fine work.

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
This is really impressive even with the shine. Good job. So many people seem to screw up the nipples in one way or another but this is damned fine work.

I agree!
The other blue costume is nice too, but the nipples are a little weird and the breasts dont seem to move, but this one is perfect!

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron
Thanks! :)

Also have a few other earlier versions done - one with slightly bigger nipples and one that's much more subtle with just a hint of nipples showing through the latex.. noticeable, but not that defined as in this.

Anyway; All feedback is appreciated

what do you think of this spin on your mod?
311730_2015-04-05_00004.png 311730_2015-04-05_00005.png 311730_2015-04-05_00002.png
Heres some better screens
311730_2015-04-05_00014.png 311730_2015-04-05_00011.png

Another variation
311730_2015-04-05_00021.png

ill upload the files only if its ok with yah

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
what do you think of this spin on your mod?
ill upload the files only if its ok with yah

Sure, feel free to! More the merrier!

I like it. The variation with the net is cool and the nipples are actually poking out right? Nice :)

I only wish you credit me with a simple mention or something if it's made with a base outfit I made :)

Edit: Oh and does making the nipples poke out actually need some 3D modeling or is there a moderately easy way to do it?
I'd like to learn how to do it at some point. But yeah, good job :)

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron
Sure, feel free to! More the merrier!

I like it. The variation with the net is cool and the nipples are actually poking out right? Nice :)

I only wish you credit me with a simple mention or something if it's made with a base outfit I made :)

Edit: Oh and does making the nipples poke out actually need some 3D modeling or is there a moderately easy way to do it?
I'd like to learn how to do it at some point. But yeah, good job :)

View attachment Sarcasm83 marie mod Edits.rar

there we go hope you guys like it wouldnt have been possible with out sarcasm83 for the original base outfit design

the nipples sticking out is just an easy edit onto the normal map. i would love to try editing the models whenever theres a way to do it.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
2699 downloads on the pack!? lol and 11 likes.
(Why do I feel like it's been re-linked elsewhere, hehe)

Oh well, I'm glad people are checking it out!

My PC decided to crap out on me recently (disc read error on startup?) so I haven't been able to really keep checking.
If you notice some of these don't work after installing some DLC, it might mean that the texture files names have been changed.
Please tell me what costume isn't working and I'll try updating it the best I can!

Thanks.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
If anyone improves upon this (with an actual modelled nipple or so) - please let me know :) (As I'd gladly use a version like that aswell - lol - I definitely won't be mad for using my work)

I've tried several times to make the nipple to stand out more with basic bumpmapping, but don't seem to really get the results I'm hoping for (I'd rather hope it would only look like a small, soft edged bump poking out softly through the "see-through" portion - as I tried to make the outfits ook like it's not actually naked from the front, just sheer, see-through fabric/latex/whatever - so I'd like it to appear just a bit bumped up..but I think that's not possible without actually changing the model/mesh and I'm so new to this, I don't know how to do that :P)

If anyone wants the attempted bumpmap though - here it is;

View attachment game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0XD1DDE63709615D2A.rar

screennip.jpg

Doesn't really make a big difference, but does change the way the light behaves around that area, making the nipple a bit more defined I guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.