[DOA5LR]Marie Rose hair (1 Viewer)

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
EDIT: Links to mod in post #7 below. [DOA5LR]Marie Rose hair

Hi all, not sure if my memory is failing me but I remember there used to be a mod for DOA5LR where Marie Rose has her hair let down and untied. It's basically a port of her hair from DOAX3. Either that or I confused it with another game but it's definitely not DOAX3 and something else. Does anybody else remember or have the mod, or can actually make one? That'll be cool. Here's a screenie I kept
n1MLTeC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LennStudios

Potential Patron
Wondering if any Dead or Alive modders wanna give this a shot:

I am wondering if anyone has made a couple hairstyles for Marie Rose such as:
Single ponytail like Kasumi
Long braid
Loose long hair

All preferably in her traditional blond color. If you know of any mods like it or are willing to make it yourself you have my eternal thanks.

It seems there was a mod made for this but like the person in another thread it's either gone from the web or it's DL location has been lost...

n1MLTeC.jpg

and a couple from here, hope this works:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VFHXUDDGx0Y3d0UDVqSUlqZmc

and

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VFHXUDDGx0ckROZjNKcFlIYms
Though on Gen Fu braid please have hair covering her entire head?

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you want a new mod, it MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request if you say what game you want modded and post a screenshot of the character.
Likewise, if yuo want to know if any mods already exist, knowing what game you mean is essential.
Failure to do the above for all practical purposes guarantees that your request will be ignored.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

LennStudios

Potential Patron
If you want a new mod, it MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request if you say what game you want modded and post a screenshot of the character.
Likewise, if yuo want to know if any mods already exist, knowing what game you mean is essential.
Failure to do the above for all practical purposes guarantees that your request will be ignored.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thank you, sorry about that, will do what I can to change the post.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I believe this is what you were looking for, the original post on another site went down, but someone there re-posted it along with dozens of refreshed links, I'm saving you the trouble of scrolling through a wall of links and giving you the direct one to Zippyshare:
Marie H4 Blond (by OrochiBuffy).7z

Also as a bonus here's a ponytail link on Mega:

MEGA

And finally where I got it from, if you get a "deceptive site" warning on your browser its a false positive, the staff there are fighting it to get rid of the status with firefox/chrome, anyways the hair list:

Hair mods as DLC

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.