Video Games Chun-Li destroyed by Marie Rose (1 Viewer)

Sekaichi

Avid Affiliate
The crowd was raucous and roaring as she leapt up into the air and performed a splits kick, at once slamming into the chests of both of her opponents. The two men, both in standard MMA attire and absolutely shredded specimens, were sent flying back a few feet from the force of her famously powerful legs. Elegantly, she landed on one foot and posed to her fans, her other leg bent across her knee. The audience went wild, and loudly chanted her name…

“Chun-Li!” clap-clap, “Chun-Li!” clap-clap, “Chun-Li!”

She smiled proudly as both men were definitely stunned. One got up notedly quicker however and was obviously furious at this display. He rushed over to her, launching a punch at her cute face. In a split second she broke off from her pose, turned towards the man and ducked his strike. When she came back upright she merely taunted him, gesturing for him to bring it on.

Grunting with frustration, he launched a flurry of blows her way, each doing little more than forcing her to back up as she didn’t even show any signs of concern on her face avoiding his shots. In fact she took the time to yawn, enraging him even more. Eventually she tired of this and, showing off both the length of her legs and her outrageous flexibility, she let loose a knee lift that went high enough to blast into his oncoming fist, knocking it away and likely breaking a knuckle, leaving him tending to it.

As he held his hand in pain, from that stance she hopped up into the air and unleashed an even more nimble move, her foot going straight up from the mat, the bottom of her boot blasting right beneath his chin with pinpoint precision and brutal force. Naturally it took him right down to the mat, his head in a daze.

The other man rushed up from behind her, trying to take her down with a clubbing forearm to the back of her head. As if sensing it coming, she ducked this and the man’s momentum carried him a few steps in front of her. From here, she performed a picture perfect backflip and just as the man started to turn to face her, the point of both of her boots were driven right into the side of his face. The man found himself groggily twirling before falling to a heap on the mat.

Chun-Li once again landed on her feet and just for the hell of it, performed a mid-air splits, touching her toes and posed for her crowd after finishing once again, to a thunderous ovation. She proceeded to put a hand to her chest and looked at her opposite wrist, as though she were wearing a heart monitor. “Tch… come on now guys, pick up the pace. I’m not even burning calories here.”

Pounding the mat in frustration, the first she put down weakly picked himself up off the mat and cautiously approached his partner. This was indeed billed as a 2-on-1 handicap match as on paper this appeared to put Chun-Li at a huge disadvantage. However in reality, it was clear that they didn’t bring anywhere near enough men.

She merely watched on with a grin, not doing anything to stop him as he helped his ally back up to his feet and whispered something into his ear. His partner nodded and the two of them stared at Chun-Li who just stood there, a hand on her hip, looking amused. Slowly they walked towards her but even as they were but a couple of feet away, she didn’t even feel the need to take up a fighting stance, such was her confidence at this stage.

They circled around for a moment, before one of them again launched a punch. As she ducked this, the other man took advantage of her seemingly vulnerable position and dove in, shooting his shoulder into the back of her shin in attempt to clip her leg out from under her. However he simply bounced off and actually grunted in pain, finding that her legendary limbs were as rock solid as they were sexy.

Not to be deterred, he grabbed at them, attempting to take her to the floor. Both of his seemingly well-developed arms were wrapped around her enormous leg, and he pressed his head and torso against her hip as he tried to trip her, but to no avail. All he got was a chuckle out of her. Wanting to assist, the second man went down and grabbed her opposite leg, attempting much the same. But even the two of them working together didn’t even budge her. Chun-Li stood strong and her laughter increased in volume, “My God, that’s sad, heh. It must really suck to be you guys right now!”

The crowd too laughed at their efforts as all they accomplished was getting an up-close and personal feeling of just how well-defined and powerful her sculpted legs were. They were clearly disheartened by the mockery and by how remarkable her calves felt in their tightly gripped hands. Still they kept going, even as the misery was evident on their faces.

Inevitably Chun-Li grew bored of this and grabbed the both of them by the hair, yanking them up to their feet. Glancing back and forth between the two she declared, “Sorry guys, humiliating you is fun and all but I don’t have all day. I’m afraid I have to finish you off now.”

Angry, the two of them seemed in perfect sync as they both launched a punch at the exact same time. Naturally their dominant opponent ducked this and their fists sailed right into each other’s faces, the first blow either of them had landed all night. As they staggered from this, Chun-Li leaped into the air and performed her signature Spinning Bird Kick, whirling around in mid-air as her smashed once, twice, three times into both of their faces!

The both of them collapsed, one after another and one actually landed right on top of his partner. This seemed to give the crowd favorite champion an idea… she positioned the top one so that he was perfectly aligned with his ally, his face pressed against the back of the other man’s head. Chun-Li proceeded to stand over them, kneel down and hook her lengthy legs around of their heads!

They immediately began screaming in pain and struggling madly as she went down to the mat, laying on her side as her devastatingly large, muscular thighs clenched tightly on both of their heads! Like a feminine vice, they were utterly trapped, the both of them trying desperately to pry her legs apart and failing miserably.

She taunted, “Man, I sure hope I don’t get carried away, I might just, ngggh crush you guys’ skulls if I’m not careful! Do you doubt I can do that…? Hrm?!”

As she said this, her leglock tightened and they clearly saw there was no escape. Frantically they both tapped out, a sign of their submission. Although rather than slap the mat as is custom, they instead tapped on her thighs, as though directly submitting to her legs. Mercifully, she wasted no time in releasing them and rose to her feet to accept the adulation from the crowd.

She glanced down at her fallen foes and ‘consoled’ them, “It’s alright, guys, you tried your best. But this is why I’m the strongest woman in the world… and you’re just, well, some guys!”

Chun-Li chuckled and paraded around the ring in victory. Everyone in attendance was thrilled to see her feats of dominance… aside from one, very noticeable exception.

As the men weakly stood and walked with their tails between their legs to the door of the cage, they looked up to see a woman in the front row, slowly stand up and glare daggers through them. She shook her head and pointed at Chun-Li, sending a clear message. They slowly turned to their opponent mid-celebration. From the looks on their faces, it was clear they wanted no more of her. But, as if they had no choice, they rushed at her whilst her back was turned.

Once again, Chun-Li seemed to see this coming and in a lightning quick maneuver, went down to the ground and performed a mule kick, both of her legs launching upwards like they were shot out of a rocket, the bottoms of her boots crashing viciously into their groins with so much force they both sailed about a dozen feet through the air, crashing against the cage. Their limp bodies slid down the steel as they landed, sitting there unconscious and most likely with a fair bit less in their trunks.

This only made her celebration all the more triumphant as she climbed up the cage and sat atop it, her arms raised in triumph. To some surprise, she actually leapt off the top and landed firmly on her feet, another little way of showing off how strong and durable they were. She circled around to the entrance and ramp and made her way back up it.

As she retreated to the back though she noticed seemingly the one person in attendance who wasn’t smiling. The blonde, teenaged looking girl, intensely gazing at Chun-Li, her eyes filled with malice.

A week later, the arena was once again packed with people eagerly awaiting their favorite fighter’s next bout. Per tradition, her opponent was set to come out first; the one who they feel is a bigger star and will get the bigger reaction comes out last. So the presumed victim of the day’s music hit to a modest enough response. But curiously a few moments passed and he didn’t come out. After a minute or so, this persisted until eventually the music stopped.

The crowd was filled with scratched heads and sideways glances, until Chun-Li’s music hit. They were confused but nonetheless overjoyed to see her make her way to the cage, and she looked a bit uncertain of the situation herself. She climbed the cage all the same, leaping down to the mat and landing perfectly on her feet. The popular femme fatale soaked in the love of her audience for a bit, until her music went off. She glanced around, waiting for some sign of her opponent but there was none to be found.

After some time she became agitated, and called for a microphone. Putting it up to her mouth, she called him out, “Man I know I did a real number on the last two pretenders to step foot in this cage with me, but I didn’t realize just how scared everyone was of me now. You’re telling me this big musclebound behemoth that was so eager to challenge me weeks ago is too afraid to come and face me now?”

She paused to let everyone applaud her statement, as clearly they believed this was the case. “...I mean I get it, I did not only defeat them but from what I heard, I utterly de-balled them as well. It’s what happens when you try to get the jump on me, what can I say? Obviously no one wants to go through that. If that’s your fear don’t worry big guy, I’ll keep it above the belt.” Chun-Li continued. “As long as you play fair so will I. Although let’s be real, if you’re this much of a coward, you can’t have too much between the legs anyway!”

There was a tremendous ovation after that, and she just smirked, hoping that would serve as sufficient motivation for him to find his nerve. But the mood changed in a hurry when someone did indeed appear at the entryway.

It was that blonde from before… dragging with her by his hair, the limp, unconscious form of an enormous man. He had to be just below 7 feet tall and around 300 lbs and yet evidently she mauled him without so much as getting a scratch on her pretty little face. And she glared at Chun-Li with that same unforgiving scowl.

So stunned was the crowd favorite that she couldn’t think to say anything as the girl approached, letting go of the poor man halfway down the ramp and kicking open the door of the cage. Impressive considering it was closed with a massive padlock at the time.

At this time the security staff finally woke up and swarmed in on her, as obviously she wasn’t supposed to be out there. Around eight or nine men surrounded her, and in a flash they were all on the ground, recipients of remarkably quick kicks; their faces, stomachs, legs and groins smashed with enough force to incapacitate every last one of them. The uninvited guest proceeded to make her way inside the cage, aggressively taking a microphone from a terrified stagehand on her way in.

Finally getting a good look at the intruder, Chun-Li stared her up and down, sizing her up. She looked like she was about half her age… her long blonde hair was in the form of pigtails. The girl wore a blue skin-tight leotard with frills at the hips, matching leggings and armbands going up to her thighs and biceps. Black and gray gloves and shoes adorned her hands and feet. Her deep blue eyes were beautiful, even when they burned with… it’d sound melodramatic to say ‘evil’, but not inaccurate either.

Her breasts were on the small side but firm and on her petite frame looked quite nice. The only parts of her legs that were exposed were her hips, which were quite thick compared to the rest of her body. But in a sensuous manner moreso than one that’d give anyone cause for concern.

Obviously she had something to say, but Chun-Li found her voice in time to speak first. “Okay, I’ll bite… who the hell are you, and why are you here? Obviously you’re not just some average, everyday barricade jumping fan...”

To this, the girl smirked, for just a moment before again going stonefaced. “My name… is Marie Rose. And those two men you’re talking about? The ones you humiliated, the ones whose manhoods you destroyed, spiritually AND physically? They were mine. That’s right, both of them. They were some of my favorite toys.” she began. “I was going to be so proud to take them both after they took you down… but you ruined that for us. And let me just say, I really, really liked those cocks… they were magnificent specimens. But you took them away from me. You robbed them of their usefulness to me. So naturally I had no choice but to kick them to the curb that very night...”

Glancing down at the woman’s legs, long and defined to be sure but certainly nowhere near the size of her own, Chun-Li snidely remarked, “Well coming from you that couldn’t have hurt too much atleast...”

Marie smiled deviously at this. “Oh… you’ll regret saying that. Because even though they’re dead to me now, that doesn’t mean I’ve forgiven you. Just for that win last week, I’m going to be your opponent now. And I’m not just going to beat you… I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to leave you a worthless shell of yourself, just like you left them. I will strip you of your pride, of your adoring fans, of everything you’ve achieved… and I will prove that you are NOT the strongest woman on the planet. Not as long as Marie Rose… walks that same ground.”

Chun-Li shook her head. “Well now those are some bold words… you’re serious about this, huh? Okay. If you want to avenge those destroyed testes, that’s fine… I mean just so we’re clear, once they jumped me, that stopped being a match and became self-preservation and all bets were off, but whatever. If that’s your angle, you’re in luck, because the rules here are pretty flexible. You want a match with me…? You got it. Just try not to get any tears on my ring, okay?”

Marie laughed this off. “Consider it a promise...”

Chun-Li looked over towards the timekeeper who was in the middle of a hearty shrug, obviously a tad confused. She just nodded to him, and after a few moments of consideration he decided to go along with it and rang the ball, signalling the beginning of this impromptu match.

Neither seemed to think it necessary to take up much of a fighting stance as they walked towards each other. Chun-Li looked Rose in the eye and warned, “Just so we’re clear, I’m not about to go easy on you, little girl. This crowd came to see a beating and I don’t intend to let them leave here disappointed.”

“Oh, they won’t be. And you’re right, you definitely shouldn’t hold back… but maybe I should. Just to be fair.” Marie smirked proudly. “You know what? I’m going to give you the first shot. Go ahead… show me how devastating those kicks of yours are.”

This got a belly laugh from the reigning queen of the cage, but she stopped when she realized Marie wasn’t kidding, just standing there, unflinching. “You… are you serious? You want to just let me hit you? Kinda expected you to spend the whole time trying to avoid me, honestly...”

Marie tapped on her chin, giving her a target. “Do. Your. Worst.”

Agitated by her arrogance, Chun-Li decided this was a good chance to humble her. She showed off her flexibility, using the same high kick that took one of her men to the ground in a single blow previously. The bottom of her boot blasted right under Marie’s chin, the force of which tilted her head back.

The attacker stepped back and waited for Marie to fall, but that didn’t happen. Instead she slowly lowered her head to again look her in the eye and grinned ear to ear. This understandably took the master fighter aback. “Wh-wha… how...?”

“I’m sorry, I think you misunderstood me. When I said ‘do your worst’, I meant ‘do the most damage you can’, not ‘do as pitiful a job as possible’...” Marie sarcastically explained. “I can see where you got mixed up there, so to make up for that, go ahead and give that another try, deal?”

“Okay, so you’re tougher than you look...” Chun-Li noted. “Good. In that case, I don’t have to feel bad about THIS!”

With that, she proceeded to leap up into the air and rocket off a jump kick, blasting Marie in the chest, expecting to send her flying. But to her surprise not only did Rose not budge, Chun-Li was actually sent bouncing off a few feet, staggering on her landing.

Her eyes went wide at this, watching as Marie’s only reaction was brushing off her chest. “Flashy! Yes, very nice, I can see how you get the crowd behind you… do you mind if I give it a try now?”

Her fists clenched, Chun-Li’s anger and disbelief were growing in equal measure. The once thunderous crowd had been quieted in shock at how ineffective her kicks had been so far. She was all too eager to change that, rushing in and trying for a karate kick to the gut this time. Her boot buried into her stomach, doubling her over but not registering much in the way of pain.

Marie grabbed Chun-Li by the ankle and despite her best efforts, she couldn’t pull her foot away. Menacingly Rose slowly raised her head, glaring intensely at her. “Now that was very rude… I said that it’s MY TURN!”

Pulling her in by the leg, Marie caught Chun-Li with a leaping knee lift to the face. It was a brutal shot, made all the worse by the use of the victim’s own momentum against her. The impact forced her into a backflip as she sailed forward, landing facefirst, bouncing off the mat.

“Wh-what the fuck…?” Chun-Li muttered as the crowd let out a collective gasp. Obviously she’d taken a few hit in her long time here but she never had to endure a blow like that before. As she struggled to push herself of the mat, Marie performed a series of backflips until she landed in front of her opponent. She gave her a playful little wave before rushing forward and punting her right beneath the chin, flipping her onto her back.

Marie stepped up and lorded over her. “Ooh that looked like it hurt… are you okay? Heheheh...”

“Be quiet… I’m, going to take you out!” Chun-Li declared.

“Now now, no reason for this to be uncivil… here, let me lend you a hand.” Marie cooed, her every word drenched in irony. She offered her a hand, the prideful smile never leaving her gorgeous face.

After glaring angrily at her hand for a moment, surprisingly Chun-Li accepted. She grabbed her hand and used it to help pull herself up, nimbly leaping to her feet. The seasoned fighter decided to give Marie her own medicine, pulling her in and leaping up into a knee lift of her own. But she managed to duck under this, continuing to hold on to Chun-Li’s hand as she rushed behind her. Yanking her arm between her legs in mid-air, she prevented her from her typical graceful landing, instead forcing her facefirst onto the floor, her ass high in the air.

Letting go of her hand, Marie raised her leg up and kicked her square in the ass, the impact again thrusting Chun-Li into a full flip. She ended up comically rubbing her sizeable ass in pain as many in the audience had to stifle their laughter. They didn’t WANT to start mocking her, but, well… this was getting a bit ridiculous.

“Oh, sorry about that… seems like I’m starting to make an ass out of you.” Marie taunted.

“Damn you!” Chun-Li cried, rushing up and unleashing a flurry of roundhouse kicks, each aimed at Marie’s head. One by one, she dodged them all, just shaking her head as she backed up in tune with her attacks.

Eventually Marie found herself backed up against the cage. One last time she evaded the attack, rolling out of the way of a thrust kick that sent one of Chun-Li’s famous limbs right through the steel, warping it until an enormous, musclebound leg-shaped dent had formed.

“Ooh, that’s a nice trick.” Marie commented.

Chun-Li grew increasingly frustrated as she pulled her leg out of the dent and aimed a roundhouse kick at Rose’s head. As she casually ducked it, she remarked, “I wonder how that’d go if I tried it…”

As if entirely ignoring her opponent she combat rolled toward the cage and aimed a high kick right next to where hers landed. Her boot blasted into the steel wall with such force that it created an even bigger dent before blasting wide open, a gaping hole in the reinforced metal fence. Marie chuckled, “Well look at that, not half bad!”

The long-time champion of the arena stared stunned at the damaged cage, her shocked gaze slowly moving to her opponent. The crowd was now cheering again, but clearly it was for Marie’s remarkable show of strength this time. Slowly but surely they were turning into Rose’s fans, rather than Chun-Li’s.

Marie once again smirked proudly, “Heh, sorry we can keep going now. I just wanted to see how we stacked up… although I’m certain you were holding back, right? That couldn’t possibly have been your best…”

This display replaced the rage with nerves as Chun-Li actually caught herself backing up a few steps. Upon realizing this however she steeled herself, determined not to give in to cowardice. Clearly she could push herself further, there was no way this little girl was actually a stronger woman than her. She was NOT about to be afraid of this little invader!

Summoning up her courage, she rushed towards her, only to end up slamming facefirst into her ass as Rose leapt up into a hip attack, her backside ramming into her with so much shocking velocity it threatened to shatter her nose.

Chun-Li stood in shock for a moment, barely able to register what just happened. Rose laughed at her predicament, turning around, bending over and giving her own ass a little smack. “Come on, you’re not afraid of getting your ass kicked by my ass are you?” she taunted, giving it a mocking little wiggle her way.

Obviously this didn’t sit well with her at all and it goaded her into charging at her once again. Darting forward she unleashed another kick, aimed at the little upstart’s stomach.

This time she just took the blow once again, to absolutely no effect. Marie grabbed her by the ankle once more and this time she aimed a knee at her extended leg. Her solid kneecap stabbed into her thick calve, earning a howl of anguish from the proud warrior.

Once a dominant force, now she found herself at Rose’s mercy as she refused to let go of her leg. Hopping up and down on her free leg Chun-Li struggled fruitlessly, and again she began to hear some laughter from the audience as this was becoming comical. After taking a moment to enjoy this spectacle, Marie followed up with a second knee, and then a third, devastating the mighty leg that had brought such immense pain to so many in the past.

“St-... Stop it…” Chun-Li groaned.

“I’m just trying to get you to take this seriously. So far you obviously haven’t.” Marie replied. “Atleast, it certainly doesn’t look like it… I’m really quite insulted. What do I have to make you start trying? What do I have to do to bring out that great fighter from a week ago, hm? Just where did she go?”

Rose stared at the legendary leg that she was holding and brought her hand along the calve she was just mercilessly pounding. Giving it a gentle squeeze, she remarked, “Huh, that’s funny, I thought these legs were supposed to be rock solid… I mean they certainly look it, but this is beginning to feel a tad soft...”

Chun-Li grabbed at Marie’s hand, ripping it from her calve. She responded by smacking away her hand and delivering a fierce punch right to her face, taking her right to the mat. Still holding onto her ankle, her leg was now extended into the air. Marie took advantage of this position, sending a flurry of sweeping kicks to Chun-Li’s inner thigh, pummeling her rock hard muscles until they seemed to soften as well.

“Ffffuck you...” the destroyer turned victim spouted.

“You seem really tense… maybe a little massage would help you out.” Marie chided.

She shot down to the ground, sending the point of her elbow deep into her thigh, much to Chun-Li’s screaming misery. Holding onto her leg, she began to punish her hip, blasting it with rapid fire punches. As the Queen of the Cage howled her agony, Marie had to talk over her. “This always loosens me up! Gets me feeling right as rain! Hahaha!”

Her fist was a blur as it wrecked her hip a few dozen times. By the time she finished it was bruised, and she seemed to be admiring her handiwork, smiling contentedly as she gazed at the discoloration. Trying desperately to fight back, with her opposite leg, Chun-Li swung a roundhouse kick aimed at her head from the ground. She easily dodged this, letting her continue the rotation, rolling on the ground until hopping up to her feet… only to land unsteadily, finding herself unable to put much weight on her damaged limb.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Not feeling up to it today?” Marie Rose asked, just full of concern. “You can give up anytime, you know.”

“I… will never… submit… to you!” she screamed, limping as she closed the gap between them.

Noticing this, Marie winced. “Man that looks like a serious handicap… hm, maybe I should take up my own handicap to even things up.”

Rose put her hands behind her back, but after a brief pause, remarked, “Wait… I already barely have to use my arms to beat you in the first place. Maybe I should add a little more...”

She curled up one of her legs, pulling a foot to her back as well, standing on one leg with superb balance. From here she just smiled at Chun-Li, waiting for her to take advantage of this seemingly vulnerable position. The defending, reigning and hopelessly losing champion was seething at this disrespect, though she was more angry at herself for failing so badly up to this point than anything.

After a bit of examining, she decided to dive at Marie’s planted leg, wrapping her arms around it. This let her keep weight off of her damaged leg, pushing off with her good one as she tried to trip Rose to the mat. But in a scene eerily reminiscent of her last fight, it was now Chun-Li who succeeded only in making herself look pathetic as she couldn’t budge Marie.

Rose just giggled, “Wow, this… is embarrassing.”

“Quiet!” Chun-Li shrieked, putting everything she had into trying to clip her leg out from under her, but it stood strong. The laughter from the crowd was impossible to ignore at this point. The woman who came here with so much pride found herself blushing from the shame of it all.

Marie rolled her eyes and quipped, “Oh wait, I think it’s working now… oh boy, I’m falling, here I goooo...” and slowly, very deliberately fell onto her back as though being tripped. “Gosh! Everyone was right, you’re so strong...”

The audience erupted in cheers and jeers at that. Groaning in rage, Chun-Li barked, “Cocky little bitch, you’re going to regret that!”

As swiftly as her bum leg would allow, she darted over towards Marie’s head and sat upon her face, giving her a pair of thigh earmuffs. Doing her best to ignore the pain, Chun-Li pressed her legs together, her long-time domineering thighs attempting to crush her, trying to win the same way she did last time.

To her horror and amazement, Marie didn’t even struggle, instead just grabbing at her thighs and slowly but surely prying them apart. Chun-Li’s leg shook as she found herself entirely unable to maintain the crushing hold.

Looking up at her shocked face, the extremely calm Marie declared, “You know, maybe you did me a favor, showing me what pussies those two fools were. I mean anyone who would tap out to a move so pitiful, doesn’t even deserve functioning genitals… certainly not man enough to be spending any quality time with yours truly.”

From here, she made her way to her feet, standing up with Chun-Li sitting on her shoulders, still desperately trying to clamp her legs together but unable to combat Rose’s might. From here she simply threw her to the mat, furiously crashing backfirst.

“So… here’s my way of thanking you.” she coldly remarked as she slowly rose her foot into the air, hovering above her good leg. Chun-Li knew at this point that it wasn’t going to be her good leg for much longer and indeed Marie commenced stomping viciously into every part of it, one by one. Her boot brutally smashed into her shin, her knee, her thigh, softening up her well-defined and enormous leg.

She finished this assault by leaping up into the air and coming down with a double foot stomp, both of her boots sinking into Chun-Li’s abdomen, the air leaving her lungs in an instant. Marie posed, her hands in the air as the crowd came alive for her…

“Ma-rie!” clap-clap, “Ma-rie!” clap-clap, “Ma-rie!”

“Heh, wow… a girl could get used to this.” Marie commented as she stepped off of Chun-Li’s beaten body. “Come on, get up you fraud. These people came to see a beating and I’m not going to let them leave here disappointed.”

Thoroughly beaten, Chun-Li still refused to give up, rolling onto her front and crawling towards her opponent. She grabbed onto Marie’s legs, using her body to slowly pull herself to her feet, basically climbing up Rose’s petite frame. Chun-Li’s hands eventually came to clutch her bare hips. They were shapely and again, thick on her frame, but soft… sexy to be sure, but they seemed so much more fit for loving than fighting. So how? How could these legs cause so much damage to her own dedicatedly trained, world famous appendages…?

Undeterred… well actually quite deterred but fighting on anyway, she continued climbing, grasping onto Marie’s attire to pull herself up. Eventually she reached up to her chest, pulling down the top of her ring gear to a huge ovation as the portion of the crowd directly in front of them got a nice little show. Rose didn’t seem phased at all by that, just patiently waiting.

When Chun-Li managed to get her hands on Marie’s shoulders, she finally made a move, grabbing her by the wrists. Without a word, she began pounding Chun-Li’s stomach with kneelifts. She paused before each blow, letting her expect it, dread it coming in once more.

After the fifth time her kneecap stabbed into her abdomen, Marie paused to watch as she reeled helplessly from the blows, coughing up a storm. And as she held onto her wrists, she noticed the iron bands she was touching, adorned with spikes.

“Heh… look at these. Aren’t you tough?” Rose snapped. “Hmhm… I heard a fair bit about you sitting in the crowd last week. These are symbols of your strength, isn’t that right…?”

Marie raised Chun-Li’s hands into the air, then aimed a roundhouse kick, the point of her boot sailing right between a pair of spikes and blasting into the bracelet. These weren’t supposed to be breakable, and yet, it was utterly shattered. Chun-Li could only watch as it fell off of her wrist and onto the mat.

“Wha…?! No!” she groaned.

“Oh, sorry about that, I was trying to break your hand. Aim was way off… that was a complete accident.” Marie assured her. “But, well, now that you just have one that looks tacky, they look a lot better as a pair. Here, let me make sure you match....”

Kindly, she lowered Chun-Li’s wrists and rocketed her knee up into her remaining bracelet, splitting it right in two. This heavy band too fell to the mat, much to it’s owner’s horror.

“Hm. It’s funny, they were meant to embody your might and yet, so easily I’ve destroyed them.” Rose contemplated. “It’s ALMOST as if… you’re nothing compared to me. Like, if you didn’t know any better, that’s definitely what you’d think. Weird.”

Tears streamed down the humiliated martial arts master’s face, her mind in utter turmoil. Filled with rage, she seemed to forget her agony for a moment as she hopped up to her feet. “I… am going... to break you…”

“My God, you still you think you can win.” Marie mused, genuinely surprised. “Well okay, if you want one last free shot, I’ll allow it, sounds like a good laugh.”

She just stood there as Chun-Li leapt up into the air, flipping upside down and unleashing the patented Spinning Bird Kick, a last ditch effort to take her down. It hurt like hell to make such solid contact with her injured legs but she persevered, both of her feet slamming one after another in Marie’s pretty little face, three times each before she landed on her knees in a heap.

Slowly, Rose turned her head to face her… and spat out a touch of blood. She looked livid. “...That hurt.”

Marie grabbed Chun-Li by the hair and forced her onto her feet once again. Desperately, Chun-Li smacked her hands away and attempted another Spinning Bird Kick as it seemed to be the only thing that had any effect whatsoever.

To counter this, all Marie had to do was extend one of her own legs into the air. When the so-called strongest woman in the world’s legs made contact… well, she immediately wished that they hadn’t, as one by one her legs snapped on impact whilst Rose’s leg stayed perfectly still.

Chun-Li immediately sank to the ground, screaming and crying in sheer, horrific pain. Her proud legs were now a shell of their former selves, limp on the ground. She couldn’t even move them. All she could do was look up at Marie, fear in her eyes. She couldn’t believe she had fallen so far as to be deathly afraid of this teenager, but that was her lot in life now.

Once again Rose grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up to a seated position, glaring coldly into Chun-Li’s tear-filled eyes. Despite all her bravery and all her heart, even she couldn’t deny it anymore. “...Okay… you, you’ve won… I give up. You are… ngh, you’re the strongest woman in the world... now...”

Marie smiled and gave Chun-Li a consoling pat on the head. “Oh honey, honey, honeyyy...” she cooed, leaning in close to whisper into her ear. “That title was never yours to begin with.”

With that she finished her off with a thrust kick right to the face, finally, mercifully knocking her out cold. She proceeded onto one last statement of her dominance, standing with one foot on her face and the other on Chun-Li’s now useless legs.

She posed for the audience who roared their approval, entirely swayed to her side over the course of the match. The fact that one of her nipples were still exposed probably didn’t hurt matters. Scanning the crowd, the newly crowned femme fatale to end them all was on the lookout for handsome men to replace her fallen boytoys… and perhaps, find her next victim.

Sekaichi

Avid Affiliate
Now adding illustrations to this story

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Ah, I see you also enjoy a nice game of ":your fans are now my fans". :D

It's a nice way to humiliate the opponent in a way that doesn't just involve overpowering them, indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.