[DOA5LR] Costume Mods after Core Patch? (1 Viewer)

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
greeting you masters of naughty stuff in the world of games,
somehow i miss all my costume mods after that core patch...
it may because i hat to let my steam change something so the game notices i have alle the characters and the storymode

but i miss my cute and sexy costumes which i want to mix with my favorite baby metal marie rose Umod mod :(
did i miss something?
the 3DMGAME.ini seem to have all the dlc costumes i added, listed in :/

and is it possible to play the private paradise movies without buying that expensive DLC?

sincerly yours,
Nym

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I'd recommend you do a clean install of your Game, then grab whatever Mod Tools you would like to use from my Topic here:
[DOA5LR] Modding Tools (Updated April 24, 2017)

Please be warned, many of the Mod Tools only work with the latest bought / legal copy of the game, the fact you just now updated to the Core Fighters (months after the update went live) suggests you have a cracked / illegal copy and none of us provide support for that.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Interesting, I have been following -ALL- Topics posted in the Game sections since before then, yet only at the time of my post did the Forums alert me to your Topic, I'm sorry!

For anyone who sees this and still needs help with the same sort of issues (I'm guessing by now you fixed it Nyameria Nyameria ) for the most part the DLC hacks are outdated now, you need to use AutoLink (which doesn't care what version of the game your on) or Lnk_Reshuffle to replace outfits directly (really the best method), you can still use fake DLC if your willing to accept a LOT of crashing with trial and error and can find the Cream_api hack for it at the place I linked in my last post.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
just sad...it was easier to just download and add them one time instead of opening and using the ink or texmod all the time.
i was able to get marie rose with black hair and outfit so she looks like a baby metal member again, but it feels more complicated :<

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
just sad...it was easier to just download and add them one time instead of opening and using the ink or texmod all the time.
i was able to get marie rose with black hair and outfit so she looks like a baby metal member again, but it feels more complicated :<

See, I found it Far Easier to use AutoLink, once setup you just drag-and-drop new files into the right folder.
Also I loved the perks of using Lnk and the stability of it, so the extra work to use it was totally worth it.

But to each their own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.