Disable Auto Mode Grabbing (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I believe this has been discussed before but I'm looking for a way to disable the grabbing action when auto mode (other than self) is enabled. I'm writing a dialogue where he speaks to her, she stops to respond then gets back to business. When she speaks her line I end it with [AUTO_HARD][RELEASE], but that just makes it look like he's slapping her. Which is undesirable.

Are there any other workarounds to achieve a better effect? Preferably I'd rather disable the grabbing entirely, only having him grab her when I command him to. I've found that using an _INSTANT line makes the motion much quicker, but his hand still moves and calling an _INSTANT line through a trigger will cut away the dialogue box too quick. The special character Б will add a delay before the next line is called, but it makes her mouth move in an odd way.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I use this trick
bj_INSTANT:"[AUTO_HARD][RELEASE]" {"style":"Him"}
and I don't see his hand move. Maybe it is because I use the style:"him" and that I also use dialogspeedv1.swf mod set to 40.
Give it a try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.