Dirt Effect on Body (1 Viewer)

Cheesyfles

Potential Patron
Hellooo!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a dirt effect for the her character.
Here's what I'm looking for: https://i.imgur.com/bxhRNHo.jpg

I can draw the dirt and all that stuff but I would need someone to make it into a mod for me (Cus I'm not great at that kind of stuff :D)

If anyone is interested I would be mucho grateful :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I can draw the dirt and all that stuff but I would need someone to make it into a mod for me (Cus I'm not great at that kind of stuff :D)
That's no problem at all! We have a few threads dedicated to such projects. If you post your work in the PSD template or SVG template thread then someone should be able to publish it in the form of a SWF mod.

Just be sure to use multiple layers. The modder will need to be able to separate the thigh dirt from the shoulder dirt so that each patch can be attached to the appropriate piece of the SDT girl's body. If it's just one big flat sprite then the modder will need to crop it into pieces, which will require more effort and could introduce errors.

And of course, please be sure to draw your work on new layers. If you draw directly onto the reference layers then it will be very tricky to separate your work from the body sprites. In summary: we should be able to toggle the visibility of various layers (in Photoshop or Inkscape) in order to see a big disembodied blob of dirt. We'll discard the body layers and import only the dirt into Flash.

Cheesyfles

Potential Patron
Whoops... I thought I uploaded this ages ago... My bad :D

Here is what I made, if someone were able to make this into a mod that would be really awesome!
Also if there are any changes that need to be made I can do that.

Attachments

Dirt.psd
3.8 MB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.