Dimaria Yesta Hair Request - Filled (1 Viewer)

AnoosMastr

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled. See third post of topic.

I'd like to request Dimaria Yestas hair from Fairy tail, I did my best to find as much art that I could with a side view of her but most art of her is either a front view, black and white, or from the wrong side of her head. She hasn't had much time in the anime yet but I really like her already and would be grateful of anyone who would take this request

Sorry if I did something wrong with this, I've been on this site for years but I've never made a request, but when I couldn't find anything for her I felt that I just had to make a request

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting art that doesn't contain a side view is a waste of your time and the modders.
You didn't specify static or dynamic hair.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

I'm not moving this to invalid requests because it looks like one or two of your images should be useful

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

thegnu

Avid Affiliate
I did some more searching around for a better image ,because I was totally bored today. here is what I found . 88613 then filled the request. just not sure if I should just post it in filled requests. this hair mod is static 88614

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.