Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Max Tont

Potential Patron
So, I think I know basic dialogue functions, but what I've been trying to do just seems to not work.

I wanted a more dialogue-heavy scene so at the beginning of each line such as cum_in_eye: or any other line, for the most part, I put the triggers [PULL_OFF][AUTO_OFF]

ex: cum_in_nose1:"[PULL_OFF][AUTO_OFF] "Dialogue..."

Then at the end of the sentence, I put [AUTO_ON][AUTO_NORMAL]

ex: ...[AUTO_ON][AUTO_NORMAL]"

I did this so that the entirety of whatever the girl is saying is said, but it only seems to work on the intro.

Also, the file contains a lot of lines from the user Crispy's First Dialogue attempt post and I did do my best to fix what I could.

Attachments

Test.txt
14.3 KB · Views: 223

stuntcock

Content Creator
So, I think I know basic dialogue functions
PULL_OFF is a basic dialogue trigger. AUTO_OFF is an advanced trigger. AUTO_ON isn't a trigger at all.

The triggers AUTO_OFF, AUTO_NORMAL, AUTO_SOFT, AUTO_HARD, and AUTO_SELF require dialogueActions. Please ensure that you've loaded that mod before you test your custom dialogue file. It's a one-time thing; you don't need to "renew" it each time you edit and reload the dialogue file. Once per session is enough; it will remain active until the Flash window is closed. For simplicity, you might want to add dialogueActions to your $INIT$ folder so that it will load automatically whenever the SDT Loader is launched.

If you're currently using the vanilla game instead of the SDT Loader then you'll need to switch.

Max Tont

Potential Patron
Thanks! I already got the whole SDT loader setup with some mods but I never looked at the $INIT$ folder and what it did. Seems like it will definitely save some time loading mods.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
I have something similar in one of my intros:
  • [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_SELF][PULL_OFF][AHEGAO_MOOD][PULL_OFF] ... text goes here ... [ANGRY_MOOD][AUTO_OFF][RELEASE]
Unfortunately, I've found it only really worked for the intro. During game-play (since your mouse is moving quite a lot) the [PULL_OFF] sometimes isn't enough and she gets caught at the tip of his cock, or stuck in a licking animation.
I would try using [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB] for game-play scenes, instead of [AUTO]. It should yank her completely off and, unless you start clicking the mouse, she won't latch back on.

aztlan

Casual Client
I have something similar in one of my intros:
  • [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_SELF][PULL_OFF][AHEGAO_MOOD][PULL_OFF] ... text goes here ... [ANGRY_MOOD][AUTO_OFF][RELEASE]
Unfortunately, I've found it only really worked for the intro. During game-play (since your mouse is moving quite a lot) the [PULL_OFF] sometimes isn't enough and she gets caught at the tip of his cock, or stuck in a licking animation.
I would try using [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB] for game-play scenes, instead of [AUTO]. It should yank her completely off and, unless you start clicking the mouse, she won't latch back on.

What about making this a "thought" line and perhaps changing the color of the text if you really want? Then she will "say" it non matter the position... I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.