Dialogue linetype for Him cumming (1 Viewer)

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Originally posted about this in the DialogueActions thread but it looks like that modder is dead now, so I'm breaking it out into its own thread.

Simply, I'd like a small mod, or extension to DialogueActions or AnimTools, that adds a linetype triggered by Him cumming.
SDT and AnimTools only have linetypes based on where His cum lands. This doesn't account for positions where His cum lands on areas not covered by specific linetypes - i.e. anything other than face, mouth, throat, and "inside".

I'm not expecting an expansion of the number of target areas detected. That would probably be impractical, and I can replicate it well enough by checking for the AnimTools position in use. I just want to have a linetype for Him cumming with no other conditions.

DialogueActions supposedly contains a broken linetype, ejaculate, which would cover this function if it actually worked. That could be a useful place to start.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.