Dialogue action "increase penis size" (1 Viewer)

manga-boy62

Potential Patron
Hello , so I'm actually working on a dialogue involving tsunade and naruto and I thought It would be so cool that he shouts "Big Dick no Jutsu !" .I would like to include it in a line of a dialogue and to include an action which would make his dick bigger .

Why do I imagine the sound of mario growing-up ? :o ;D

Onegai desu

sby

Content Creator
Coder
gollum has the ongoing dialog actions mod he builds onto. maybe he will add this in.

(threw this together, hopefully works xD )

Code:
growpenissize:Number = 0;

//in your dialog action switch statment
case "GROW_PENIS" :
growpenissize = Math.min(g.him.penis.scaleX + 0.3, g.him.MAX_PENIS_SIZE);	//0.3 is the size to grow per action
break;

//this called somewhere in your frame listener
function dialoggrowpenis()
{
   if(growpenissize  > g.him.penis.scaleX)
   {
      g.him.penis.scaleX = Math.min(g.him.penis.scaleX + 0.01, growpenissize)    //0.01 acts as the speed of growth per frame
   }
}

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just thought again, this might be better so him variables are correct:
(uses percent of size also, just in case some people decide to change max_penis_size . . . )

growpenissize:Number = 0;

//in your dialog action switch statment
case "GROW_PENIS" :
growpenissize = Math.min(g.him.penis.scaleX / g.him.MAX_PENIS_SIZE + 0.2, 1); //0.2 is the percent to grow per action
break;

//this called somewhere in your frame listener
function dialoggrowpenis()
{
if(growpenissize > g.him.penis.scaleX / g.him.MAX_PENIS_SIZE)
{
g.him.setPenisLength( Math.min(g.him.penis.scaleX / g.him.MAX_PENIS_SIZE + 0.01, 1) ); //0.01 acts as the speed
g.inGameMenu.updatePenisLengthSlider();
g.inGameMenu.updatePenisWidthSlider();
}
}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.