Deus Ex (Game of the Year edition) Backgrounds (49 right now, ask for more!) (1 Viewer)

JosephBado

Potential Patron
Now what would I be if I made requests, and asked for stuff from you guys and not give anything back? An asshole? Perhaps. I figured I'd take some screenshots from the first Deus Ex disabling the HUD and such for some lovely backgrounds for this game. Fourty-nine for now, covering a bit of Liberty Island, UNATCO HQ, and New York City. But only the parts I felt were fitting for this game. I can get more than just the parts I find fitting too if you guys wanted, so if you guys want more let me know alright? I hope you guys like them!

http://imgur.com/a/JVaHC

Nigida

Potential Patron
That is a nice idea. You will want to keep the resolution to either 700x825 (best for backgrounds with a floor at the bottom of the picture in it for zooming in or out) or 700x600 for a picture that is just a background without a floor portion.

You won't be an asshole just because you won't contribute, nobody says you have to. We are all happy to see people who do that though.

JosephBado

Potential Patron
Thank you so much. Right, I recently tested the BGs and yeah you're right, they're a bit too large. I had problems with them being too dark too when I took the screenshots and such. There was more I could have taken that could have been fitting in some situations like behind a desk in UNATCO HQ and in the top part of the Statue of Liberty and maybe even by the vending machines where Gunther Hermann was upset that he got Lemon Lime instead of Orange soda.

Nigida

Potential Patron
JosephBado said:
Thank you so much. Right, I recently tested the BGs and yeah you're right, they're a bit too large. I had problems with them being too dark too when I took the screenshots and such.

You could try to change the ingame brightness or gamma settings if things are too dark, maybe adjust some things in your image editor when editing the screenshots.

JosephBado said:
There was more I could have taken that could have been fitting in some situations like behind a desk in UNATCO HQ and in the top part of the Statue of Liberty and maybe even by the vending machines where Gunther Hermann was upset that he got Lemon Lime instead of Orange soda.

I guess you know a lot more about the game than I do, I did not play the original Deus Ex yet, but I like Human Revolution a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.