DeNice's/JokersWild's Fighting Game Ryona Vids (1 Viewer)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Well, it's been a LONG time since I made a ryona video, so instead of me just putting up whatever I figure I'd start small again. Since my last YT upload I scored Tekken 6 (as well as just about every viable fighting game on Xbox 360, excluding MKvsDC) so I figure I'd do a small "test" video to see how things can pan out with the game. Granted, the Japanese already have like a million Tekken 6 Lili ryona videos but they all seem to be the same thing (Dragonov, the Kings & the Williams sisters submission holds on her), so I figured while I see what else can be done, I'd provide a small little "simple" KO video with her and Xiaoyu together (the victim being in schoolgirl attire). I'd like to think of it as a little warm-up before I start really getting into it again. Hope you guys will like it for what it is.

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEEO42GP
test2.jpg

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, thanks. Well, what can I say? When even your girlfriend teases you about getting her own schoolgirl uniform on a constant basis, you know you got an obviously [good] fetish outside of ryona. ;D

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Back again; this time I was able to actually set aside some time and do a video akin to how my vids were on YouTube; some ol' fashioned Soul Calibur IV ryona. Hope you guys enjoy this bit here; later videos will have me trying to use some other fighting games in my collection (since the other guys here got the adventure aspect covered, plus fighting game ryona's my personal favorite)

Zasalamel takes on Talim (wearing a special schoolgirl outfit for the vid)
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KW08QPD2
SCIVTalimryona1.jpg

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'll have to check this out when I get home. Glad to see you found time to finish it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.