Deadreaver's Imports - (Retiring Soon) (2 Viewers)

deadreaver

Content Creator
P Pabloelpolaco

Unfortunately I don't have the Huedata for Princess Luna. Creating character folders is a feature I've never really used so I'm currently a total noob in that area. I mainly load in each mod one by one and then used the Autohuereg to recolor clothing pieces, making certain clothing pieces invisible, etc.

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
noob? It's a joke, right?
your work is amazing

P Pabloelpolaco

Unfortunately I don't have the Huedata for Princess Luna. Creating character folders is a feature I've never really used so I'm currently a total noob in that area. I mainly load in each mod one by one and then used the Autohuereg to recolor clothing pieces, making certain clothing pieces invisible, etc.

But that explains why when I try to put all the swf together they are a disaster. XD
In addition my autohuereg does not work well, it does not list the mod marked with ''V'' so it puts them on the same type of clothes.

deadreaver

Content Creator
I'm glad you like my work but trust me, there are many features of the Loader I haven't really delved into. I guess I have my own little off the beaten path way of combining clothing pieces. Check out this previous post explaining the method I used to creating outfits.

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
I'm glad you like my work but trust me, there are many features of the Loader I haven't really delved into. I guess I have my own little off the beaten path way of combining clothing pieces. Check out this previous post explaining the method I used to creating outfits.

timeout error everywhere XD
I think I'm going to keep trying without the extractvanillapieces, the one from nightmare moon doesn't look too bad, so I'll see what I do with luna.
thanks anyway.

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
Hey, I found an error in Autohuereg or in the loader, I don't know yet, but the loader has a flaw when the Code.txt has a designated skin tone (pale, light, etc.) and any mod that is in Mods. txt and it is V :: Body will not appear.
the same goes for the background, load a moment and then change to the default background.

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
it is the best I can do just using the Autohuereg.
I could not find those ribbons for heels, can you help me with that?

HughJackedMan

Potential Patron
Hello.

I'm not quite sure what exactly isn't working for you but here's some tips.

First and foremost make sure you're using the "Loader" which is found here.

If you're trying to load ".png" hair mods click the "modding" tab and then click "Hair" to load the Hairs. Example

If you're tyring to load ".swf" mods such as dynamic hairs, body mods, clothing mods, etc. again, click the "modding" tab and then click "swf" to choose mods in ".swf" format. Example

If you're trying to recolor body mods or clothing mods that you have already loaded, download the "AutohueregV2" (which is found here) go to the "Loader" tab, find the name of the mod, and recolor the mod using the "RGB" sliders. Example

Lastly, If you want to load multiple clothing pieces I suggest using "Moreclothing" mod which can be found here.

Hope this helps.

How do you save the hue changes so that you can reload the character with those new colors you added?

hentaipt

Potential Patron
temari hue code?

And can someone explain how to work with colors when using autohuereg ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
I see. Once you save a character, how do you actually apply the HueData.txt to the saved character? Is there a keyword you put into Code.txt like "swfMod" or "customHueData"?

in the tab of options appear the mods that you have loaded, below them is the sliding buttons to change the colors and next to them is the button to save the file with the changes of colors to the mods that you loaded.
The Huedata.txt file is automatically loaded as Code.txt or Mods.txt.

HughJackedMan

Potential Patron
in the tab of options appear the mods that you have loaded, below them is the sliding buttons to change the colors and next to them is the button to save the file with the changes of colors to the mods that you loaded.
The Huedata.txt file is automatically loaded as Code.txt or Mods.txt.

Thanks for the response. Would there be any reason why the HueData.txt doesn't load? After clicking on my saved Char, those slider values you mentioned even have the correct values from HueData.txt, but the actual colors are the default ones...

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
Thanks for the response. Would there be any reason why the HueData.txt doesn't load? After clicking on my saved Char, those slider values you mentioned even have the correct values from HueData.txt, but the actual colors are the default ones...
I have the same problem in some cases, but with a click on any of the sliding buttons the color will be corrected.
that the HueData.txt does not load could be because the mods that you have loaded are not in the same order as the HueData.txt file.
the only other thing that comes to mind is that you don't have the latest version of Autohuereg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.