Deadreaver's Imports - (Retiring Soon) (7 Viewers)

SanicDaeOh

Potential Patron
Could you do Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia?

tumblr_nenc41jS3S1tq0b3no2_500.jpg

latest

L

luxion

hey where can i find the clothes for hanabi hyuga and bonnie and shauna from pokemon. btw love your work on this.

samdaman22

Potential Patron
Can you do Mettaton EX from UNDERTALE in super deepthroat please shes really hot and sexy
Heres what she looks like:
m4pdIt0.png

undertale___mettaton_ex_by_phantommarbles-d9dfilv.png

mettaton_ex_by_gathvoraz-d9q9hnz.gif

Last edited:

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
then why Papyrus X Mettaton ex (i don't ship it but Papyrus is a boy,so)
sugar_by_yuuyami_artist-d9l9htq.jpg

tumblr_nx9tg0TmV31u0q7hno1_500.jpg

3f0f191cda12067ab1d2429ffcebd7ac.jpg
what? can't you make an homosexual ship?
during the hole game mettaton is referred as "he" or "that weird guy", so i think it's safe to assume he's male... but if you want it for a rule 63 that's fine tho.

tmb

Casual Client
Hey, great work you've got going on here. I know you haven't responded in a while so you probably won't respond to this, but does anybody know the mods used for Rogue's first costume in her preview ( http://ist3-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/3/D/4/w/3D4wm/Rouge Prevew.jpg )? I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody knew and could redirect me to them.
deadreaver deadreaver uses some other mods to combine the clothing mods (a technique I haven't tried myself):

The mods used should be the ones below:

deadreaver deadreaver has answered similar questions in previous posts, maybe you could find the missing mods or some ideas:

stuntcock

Content Creator
can someone pls just make mettaton EX! I need my wife!!
  • The Undertale franchise is very popular and it's easy to find fanart.
  • Please choose a few high-quality Reference Images (which show a side view of the character's head and hair, with some artistic detail and shading) and then post a Request thread.
    • Please ensure that the images are suitable for SDT. The standard Mettaton EX hairstyle seems to cover the character's right eye, which is usually a bad thing for SDT imports. If you want the hairstyle to match the original design then say so; if you want it to be mirrored then say so (and/or provide a mirrored reference image).
  • Deadreaver has said that he's retiring from SDT modding.
    • I intend to leave this thread open so that people can express their appreciation for his work (or report broken links) ... but if people keep posting new requests then I'll lock it.

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
It's sad that Deadreaver is retiring. I always wanted to ask something but never had the Courage to do so. Well now it might not make a difference but what are the Mods used for Varete and Din. Where can I find them or would someone be so nice to give them to me. Again it is sad that he is retiring. So thanks for all the cool things you made.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Alright, as usual, sorry for the late replies (real life has been pain lately but that's how it goes at times).

@Zomboyton - As stuntcock has correctly stated, I'm retiring from import making and thus no longer taking anymore requests.

Edit: I've decided to do one last favor and made Mettaton EX.
______________________________________________________________________________________

@That guy - Feel free to ask me anything (beware of late replies though). That said, here's the list of mods you requested:

Jessica Rabbit - No Heels (the black dress) by Dante (Check the bottom of this post for the mod).
Valkerie (the gold necklace) by Dante (check bottom of post).
White Button Boots (the heels) by Moralmeus can be found here.

Paladin Tiara (The forehead circlet) by Dante (check bottom of this post).
Panty Standard Costume (the earrings & gold wrist ringlets) is found here.
Kasumi Blue outfit (the gold ring collar) by Dante (bottom of post).
Dead or Alive Cheerleader Uniform (part of the upper top) by Dante (bottom of post).
Little Black Dress (Also part of the upper top) is found here.
Dark Areola Mod (The nipples) is found here.
Short yoga pants (Part of the lower oufit) is found here.
Jin Slave Outfit (The gold ankle ringlets) is found
here.
Detailed Feet is found here (listed under misc.).

And finally the Toe Nail mod is found here.

NOTE: The frilly part of the legs comes from the Anjou White Dress mod by Dante. I used an image editing program to overlap two images and crop out everything from the dress except the frilly bit.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

@felix75 - You're welcome. Here's the list of mods you requested:

Uncut Penis "Light" by Dante (check bottom of this post for the relevant mods).
Tumbleweed mod (male pubic hair) by BoyNamedSue (bottom of post).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Deadreaver, could you share the other mole face mods if you have them? I cannot find them anywhere, not even on the archive.

Thanks in advance.

My apologies for the VERY late reply. The mole mods you requested can be found below.

Attachments

Dante Mods.zip
474.4 KB · Views: 237

Mole mods by americanole.zip
79.9 KB · Views: 511

Last edited:

mario12

Content Creator
Really appreciate all of the work that you have done and it is a shame that you will have to go. Before you shuffle on do you mind telling me what mods you used to get Ashi's eyes like in your preview? Amazing work you have done over your time here.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Thanks. My departure from the forums as an import maker may or may not be permanent. I have a lot going on currently that I'm trying to sort out but we'll see what the future holds.

The mod used for Ashi's eyes are the 'Slanted Eyes' by IndianaJames which can be found below.

Attachments

Last edited:

felix75

Potential Patron
Alright, as usual, sorry for the late replies (real life has been pain lately but that's how it goes at times).

@felix75 - You're welcome. Here's the list of mods you requested:

Uncut Penis "Light" by Dante (check bottom of this post for the relevant mods).
Tumbleweed mod (male pubic hair) by BoyNamedSue (bottom of post).
https://www.undertow.club/threads/moralmeus-imports-shoes-and-more.6056/

Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to dig that. It's a pain in the ass that you must leave... I wish you the best! ;-)

roro73290

Potential Patron
i deadreaver i want to thank you for you re Caulifla (dragon ball super ) mod it awesome but have a question were did you get the pants she wears in the preview picture ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.