Dark Souls (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
finally finished making a video of every grab move in the game (that i know about) :D
enjoy!

edit: seems to be missing desert sorceress, but i can add that later :-3

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
If there is a super like button then I will give it to you :) , Once again Japanese proves that they are masters of ryona , compare Dark Souls to western WRPG like Dragon age or the witcher and you will see the difference in terms of ryona and attack animation

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Holy crap, the monsters in this game aren't very nice, are they? That first one was totally brutal and I love how the last one just discards the heroine with complete disdain. Makes me scared to ever play one of these games...

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
those hand things in black gulch creeped me the FUCK out when i first got there.

also having a blast with it on PC.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a video with most of the grabs in the game. I've played through the game about 2 times now and, as long as my memory isn't failing me, the video seems to cover everything except for the one or two sword/spear impale moves used by certain bosses.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Three DLC chapters have been announced for Dark Souls 2, with the first chapter coming out on July 22nd and every subsequent chapter coming a month after the last.
Hopefully they'll offer new ryona opportunities. The trailer for the first chapter is already quite promising.

The Crown of the Sunken King – July 22, 2014
The Crown of the Old Iron King – August 26, 2014
The Crown of the Ivory King – September 24, 2014

1401898639-ds2-dlc.jpg

All Games Beta: Dark Souls 2 Getting three new DLC episodes, trailer released for Episode 1

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
chances are it's stuff that was cut from the game by namco, considering DaS2 feels all over the place compared to previous titles and how early this is. i don't mind DLC for these games, the artorias stuff for the first one was great, but between PVP being boring due to everybody using the same exact stuff, and the PVE suffering a gigantic case of every boss being as original as a call of duty title, this isn't what i wanted.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I know this thread hasn't had any activity in almost three years and while there is a topic for Dark Souls III and seeing as this thread discusses both Dark Souls and Dark Souls II games, I figured this would be the more fitting of the two to post this in.

So I made a Dark Souls II video towards the Desert Sorceress and merely just gazing at her. That's about it. No ryona involved. Just a three minute video looking at her chest beefers while using the binoculars. Yep... Why? Just for fun, I guess...

Here is the video for anyone interested. Yes, I know the video and audio quality is shit...

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
It's a shame that the Desert Sorceress outfit never made it to DS3. That was the best fan service outfit in the Souls series, despite the large shoulders the playable character has lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.