Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (2 Viewers)

kamenrider911

Potential Patron
Whete can I find these mod?
Dante said:
League of Legends
DJ Sona
"loh did most of the base work on his own"
screenshot0001.png

Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Where csn I gund these mod?
Ellenora Viltaria
Where can I find these mod?
screenshot0004.png

DC Heroes & Villians
Harley Quinn
harley.jpg

Star Wars

Marvel Heros
Captain America
screenshot0002.png

He-Man
He-Man
screenshot0001.png

Mortal Kombat
Goro
screenshot0001.png

Robo-Cop
Robo-Cop
screenshot0001.png

DBZ
Teen Gohan
screenshot0001.jpg

Tien
screenshot0002.jpg

Krillin
screenshot0003.jpg

Radditz
screenshot0002.png

Nappa
screenshot0001.png

Kakarott
screenshot0003.png

Android 16
screenshot0001.png

Muscle-Man
Slim Muscle Man
screenshot0002.png

aztlan

Casual Client
I believe that is an experimental feature in the Loader.

Go to the Loader tab, and click Arm in the bottom left. Then go to Scene and change His left arm to hidden (on the right of the tab).

I believe the new left arm color is sort of half way between Him light and Him dark and looks plausible for either.

aztlan

Casual Client
Dante said:
Lol, aas soon as the update is massive enough to break every fapper on this site 8).

I'd love to see some more His Heads if you have any in the works - especially one with his tongue flicking... it would be very useful for various licking actions in dialogues with animtools - whether kissing or licking tits, pussy, etc.

But I might have mentioned that once or twice already... ;)

Skeleton15

Potential Patron
I really enjoy all your work, but was there any way to remove parts of the clothing on the Selene outfit?
Like in this image
index.php

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Is it possible for a Loader mod where Him is holding Her head with both hands, not just one hand?
What I mean is I don't want all the rest such as the gangbang stuff. Just want Him to use both hands and everything else is the default.

SodaBlood

Potential Patron
Man, Dante, I am ridiculously excited for your next update, especially for that Goro him.

Thank you for all the wonderful stuff you've done for such a long time. I'm sorry that things have been difficult for you for quite some time, and I hope everything gets better for you, because you completely deserve it.

aztlan

Casual Client
PyramidHead said:
Is it possible for a Loader mod where Him is holding Her head with both hands, not just one hand?
What I mean is I don't want all the rest such as the gangbang stuff. Just want Him to use both hands and everything else is the default.

If you are using the Loader tab, go into the Loader tab (click P), then in the bottom left click on arm - this will create a 2nd left arm for him holding her head. You probably also want to disable the original danging left arm in the scene Tab (click Y) and in the top right switch His left arm to Hidden. Of course you need to make sure his right arm is set to Hold (and the left will now follow).

This is an experimental feature but seems to work fine (though I doubt it would work in many animtools positions).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Sorry guys. Been offline for a while, internet was cut off. Been working my ass off at work and sleeping most of the day. I've got a few more mods done, but they are a still being tweaked

Kelowana27

Potential Patron
My Little Pony - Cutie Marks
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MLP - CUTIE MARKS (Costume)
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/66241684ba/
This set adds the marks as a costume element so they do not shift with skin codes.
DOWNSIDE: They are above underwear

MLP - SKIN MARKS (Skin)
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/31cf68bd15/
This set adds the marks to the body so they are under the underwear.
DOWNSIDE: They shift with skin codes

MLP - Ankle Tattoos
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/52647511a9/

The Links Does not work and its Virus
Anybody here can send me the file
to Riogrande1943@live.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.