Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (2 Viewers)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Thanks for yours stuffs and good luck good sir, kind sir.
159.gif

aztlan

Casual Client
Dante did lots of great stuff.
The best (or most useful) were his male head mods in what they added to the game - combined with animtools they are great.

P.S. - I if any aspiring modders are looking for things to do more variety in heads would be nice. Dante talked about making some that had (randomly or periodically timed) licking tongues, blinking eyes or the like - these would be awesome.

His animated background for SD Chan's bedroom with another couple in the background was also great - this is another mod that variations or extensions of could be quite useful.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Dante...
Huh. I just nuked my entire SDT collection of files (due to life / lack of time / etc) and now I hear you are leaving the ranks of Modding for similar reasons.

So thank you for so, so many mods and also personal encouragement. Also, you're pretty funny and seem a decent person. Kind of rare to find online! I wish you and your family the best of everything!

I hope to see things you make IRL someday! Later days my friend.
Zap
:-)

R

rfle

Don't know exactly where to put this and if it goes somewhere better please let me know. I know the solidfile green download button is bad, but it appears the direct download link has been made a premium only feature and anything i do try to download from there gets flagged as malicious. does anyone have alternate links for the files? Or any other solution? If this does not belong here please let me know and I will delete it.

EDIT: never mind I'm a retard.
doubt he'll ever see this but great work man. And I hope only for the best for you.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Happy, healthy, and growing bigger every day. Loves his pitbull, his "Koona" (a blue plush monkey that I spent 3 weeks and $9.25 in a 25 cent claw machine till I finally grabbed the little fuzzy fucker) and Sara X Mills on youtube lol. Angel is a fully grown rednose pitbull. He will pull her ears, bite (gum) her nose and she just licks him till he laughs his butt off.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Happy, healthy, and growing bigger every day. Loves his pitbull, his "Koona" (a blue plush monkey that I spent 3 weeks and $9.25 in a 25 cent claw machine till I finally grabbed the little fuzzy fucker) and Sara X Mills on youtube lol. Angel is a fully grown rednose pitbull. He will pull her ears, bite (gum) her nose and she just licks him till he laughs his butt off.
Awww, that's cute <3
Now I am almost tempted to steal a kid too. :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.