Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (2 Viewers)

Bobert216

Potential Patron
So Dante I saw you MLP no hands body replacer for the female and I was wondering if you could make a replacer for HIM (when you have the time of course)?

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
So, I get that you don't have time right now, but whenever you do, could I ask you for Sawyers clothes without her shoes/socks? Partially I want to be able to have her barefeet, but also I really liked the way Synonymous made her shoes, they were just so perfect.

Attachments

• Sawyer_108.png
    Sawyer_108.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 657
S

SDT_Modder

Hey guys im super new to modding this game. I noticed that these file are exe as compared to others ive seen being png or even swf. Every time i try to download one of these files my browser and virus protection goes crazy telling me that this is major adware. Is anyone else getting that and is there a way around it? Dying to download your awesome mods.

Found out what i did. It helps to read instructions. :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Awesome. Think it's bout time I finally broke down and checked that out.

Anyway, I'm hoping to finally get some tie to open flash and crank out a few mods, I still got one prepped and ready, but unfinished (TDream). I have a few more nintendo girls on the way as well if anyone is interested. The idea is similar to the Minecraft Girls, but its Super Mario Mobs instead, lol.

vlcsnap_2015_06_11_20h43m48s234.png

And just for "shits-and-giggles"
I've been playing around with flash and using it for something other than mods. Should get a laugh or two :P

Attachments

Stickmen on Crack.swf
1.8 MB · Views: 270

Spinner

Potential Patron
Dante said:
And just for "shits-and-giggles"
I've been playing around with flash and using it for something other than mods. Should get a laugh or two :P

LOL... yep... For me at least, quite a few laughs actually. ;D
My fav was the electricity thingy...!

Dante said:
Anyway, I'm hoping to finally get some tie to open flash and crank out a few mods, I still got one prepped and ready, but unfinished (TDream). I have a few more nintendo girls on the way as well if anyone is interested. The idea is similar to the Minecraft Girls, but its Super Mario Mobs instead, lol.

If you get a moment, could I beg your indulgence to take a look at my request post here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6665.msg96819#msg96819

I won't repeat the post here... but suffice to say you have already done related works (for which I thank you). :D
... and I am wondering if you might be interested in doing more in this area...?

Spinner

Potential Patron
Dante said:
@Spinner: Lol, thats from "Steve the Lawnmover Guy" on youtube. Steve gets Tased during DUI arrest.

Thought I had heard it somewhere... but it wasn't the audio that had me laughing. Rather, it was your treatment of the "innocent" electricity thingy. ;D
(Though, of course, the matching audio brought it all together).

Quite a few of you little ditties gave me a chuckle btw... This one was just my favorite. :D

Elsa69

Potential Patron
Heyy Danty,

I know you're swamped with hundreds of requests but could you please take a look at my "More Frozen Characters + Frozen Fever EDITED" (link here http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6506.msg95558#msg95558 ).

It's been up for a little while now and apart from some likes and few things I've tried to do, to little success might I add, nothings been achieved. I have some background-less images for a few of the screenshots which I could send if it would help you out.

Sincerely, Elsa69

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
"UPDATE 3: Marie Rose Alternate Outfit + Dynamic Hair - Dead or Alive 5"

Either I'm blind or it is missing?

EDIT: I found it using allmighty google

"solidfiles marie rose swf"

Still looking for the outfit with red skirt tho, I know someone made it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.