Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (1 Viewer)

max7238

Potential Patron
*edit*
If you need instructions on how to download your mods so people don't get malware instead, you need to consider a new website to upload to. Like Mega. Anything else. Your uploads have always been amazing. But I nearly had a heart attack trying to open one of these things...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
max7238 said:
*edit*
If you need instructions on how to download your mods so people don't get malware instead, you need to consider a new website to upload to. Like Mega. Anything else. Your uploads have always been amazing. But I nearly had a heart attack trying to open one of these things...
people need internet safety usage training

1: don't install plugins or extensions unless it is directly from a very well known company such as oracle, adobe, mozilla.. ect
2: use at least 1 popup or ad blocker
3: set browser to ask for where to download files, allows you to control and see what you have started to download; also know what to expect to download.
4: when clicking links, glance at what the linked url is beforehand (usually pops up near the bottom of web browsers) to make sure it looks like it is going where you are expecting to.
5: be extremely cautious of runnable files you download or anything that installs. common extensions to be wary of: msi, exe, dmg, deb.

if you want to be super paranoid like myself, take an image backup of your computer before installing anything shady. i have undone at least 2 installs like this for just-in-case purposes after deciding i didn't want the program or didn't trust it

Nigida

Potential Patron
^ Good advice, I always feel like popular browser software should have fast and easy to understand built-in tutorials for people that are not familiar with the dangers of the internet. I mean, you kind of grow into all that stuff if you deal with it on a regular basis, but all those other people don't. Still, they are exposed to the same risks. Also, I feel that people grew more stupid/careless over the last few years, since every other person has a smart device.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Me personally I've always used Firefox with the adblock addon in addition with a program called Sandboxie (which is a life saver). I haven't caught a virus since May of 2010. Also when it comes to Solidfiles (which Dante mostly use) don't click on the green download button but the "Direct download link"

Example.png

Honestly though, I would stay away from Solidfiles because for the past two weeks I've experienced a lot of screen pop ups on the site regardless of what and where you click.

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
Master Dante i just downloaded your chars of Elza and Ana and that swf dress that goes with Ana the Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown and by accident (or maybe luck) i got a great look by using that dress could you please make a swf of that dres but withouth the bottom part? the upper part looks great by itself and u can combine it with a lot of things, since its kinda tricky to get this result could you work on this?
Thanks a lot for your time. (here a sample)
yNb6z47.png

Attachments

• aportacion.png
    aportacion.png
    811.9 KB · Views: 178

Lordryu

Potential Patron
I'm really hoping for Dante to do a full-body mod of Black Orchid from Killer Instinct 2013.

This reference shot I've found a bit ago could probably also help him out quite well.
95V6CdY.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
I saw this image online and wondered if the robe in the image was around? Or did they somehow modify it? I can't seem to change the color in the game...
It looks like the standard Silk_Robe.swf file, imported via moreClothing with the +reghue switch. After you do that, it's just a matter of fine-tuning the ARGB sliders on the Loader tab.

raredragon

Potential Patron
My Chrome browser keep flagging solidfiles for malicious files.. can anyone reupload the doa5 and frozen girls on a different site?

schach

Potential Patron
Okay, so I don't have time to go through 126 pages of this thread, but soldfiles (the host to which these files are uploaded) wants me to install other applications before I can download the swf files. I'm trying to get the Wednesday Addams files. Any way around this?

Thanks

stuntcock

Content Creator
Okay, so I don't have time to go through 126 pages of this thread
Pro tip: when you decide to skip a long thread, you should still read the most recent page. Otherwise you might fall into a minor embarassment, such as asking a question which is answered in the post immediately above your own.

Any way around this?
If you're willing to help re-upload the files onto a better host, then I'll give you access to all of them.

If you're not willing to do so, then you'll just need to wait until other volunteers make those files available. Wednesday Addams is approximately halfway down the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.