Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-03-14 - Poison Futa, R2-D2

Faceless said:
What's this? A futa him mod? Blasphemy! People don't do futa him mods.

I know, right? The audacity of some people.

+1 by the way, Dante.

GWTR

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-03-14 - R2-D2

Dante said:
UPDATE: R2-D2

GWTR: I will NOT be noting your vote because....

UPDATE 2: Poison Futa

Thank you dante!

My futa-goddess answered my prayers! ;D

Faceless said:
What's this? A futa him mod? Blasphemy! People don't do futa him mods.

Infidel! Unbeliever! :P

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-05-14 - Zelda Heart Containers

Regarding the heart container mod.
Was wondering why the FLA was so heavy for a single graphic, then realised that you've manually created an individual frame for each decrement in health.
Would be a lot easier to manage if you had simply animated a single unit and tiled it across, using some looping to set the values.

EDIT:
Submitted a revised version to sby, in optimising the heart display I removed all the rest of the code and it's kinda useless in that state.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@GWTR: ROTFLMMFAO ;D

@MG: Yeah. I made the animation to look like the actual life bar. I really had no idea how to make it actually work, so I just did what I could.

Also, after he gave it back I noticed that when I loaded it up and added the "Link" "Zelda" and "Navi" mods, Navi doesn't show up, but still makes noise when Zelda passes out, any ideas?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Never tried it. Since sby is looking over the revision I sent him it would make sense for him to debug that issue at the same time.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

I'm wondering if the heart container code somehow touched something with the loose Him arm.

But I'm overjoyed in seeing this mod completed. So I'll give you, MG, and sby karma now for making it, and more karma once this disappearance of Navi is fixed.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

OMG Duh! I haven't used Navi in so long that I forgot. I loaded Link, saw the outside arm, set it to hidden. Navi is on the outside arm's template, so when I set it to hidden, it set the animation to hidden as well. My bad, Navi is good to go ::)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Dante said:
OMG Duh! I haven't used Navi in so long that I forgot. I loaded Link, saw the outside arm, set it to hidden. Navi is on the outside arm's template, so when I set it to hidden, it set the animation to hidden as well. My bad, Navi is good to go ::)

Hehehe, I only remembered that because I went through all my messages to figure out which characters I hadn't voted on in your threads.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

lol, i was gonna mention to dante that this would be even more customizable and efficient if i had a single heart movieclip, but didn't bother cause it was already done.

actually took me like 20 minutes to 'debug' some of my code for it cause i didn't realize dante had already build in sounds on specific frames xD

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-06-14 - Spider-Man V2 & Upside Down

UPDATE: I redid Spider-Man and gave him and Overhaul. Added his Right Arm, plus added the Upside Down Spider-Man 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-06-14 - Spider-Man V2 & Upside Down

Sby gave me a shiny new toy (bit of code) to play with and I'm gonna abuse the hell out of it ;D.

UPDATE: Zelda Hearts - MG Alteration

UPDATE 2: Viking Warrior with and without Battle-Axe

UPDATE 3: A friend of mine's goblin raping, paladin slaying, dragon eating, pot smoking, psychopathic Half-orc D&D character, Harold O'Jay

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-06-14- A Lot

you are using the second version of that code right? the version that puts stuff on his actual body and not as his clothing replacement.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yes, I'm basically just using the "shh mod" as a template, for any mods that need his body gone

Faceless

Content Creator

Huh, I thought upside down Spidey had already been done.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

The original idea was too muscly and still has the right arm. This version is much better ;D.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 10-10-14- Futa Nurse, Sonny - I-Robot

The futa nurse is amazing, thanks a lot.

Just wanted to ask, would it be much of a pain in the ass to edit it a little to get a kind of (black?) lingerie futa/strap-on "him" mod? I'm thinking just remove the top and keep the stockings and belt, that would be absolutely awesome.

Also, I find the upside down Spiderman mod fucking hilarious. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.