Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (7 Viewers)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 04/12/14 - Alucard-Hellsing, Akatsuki-AoaRH

Alucaaaaaaard?

That's almost more awesome then SW Episode 7 being cast!

Well, almost, but is pretty awesome. Thanks!

P.S.
Hmm, does this mean you are planning to make...Seras? Her hair is already in-game but no costume....

Heh-heh....

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 04/12/14 - Alucard-Hellsing, Akatsuki-AoaRH

Yeah, her refs are already in my folder and waiting for the time

tanksk1

Potential Patron

How much of a hassle would it be to make a version of your super saiyan aura/energy that is over her instead of him?

Batmannew52

Potential Patron

Would it be too much trouble to make MLP packs? Like .swfs or .mods? I'm really bad at modding otherwise. So much so, that I don even know what to do even if someone told me step by step what to do.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@tanksk1: Difficult. I made the art and shade made the code. I CAN make the aura and hair mods, but I CANT hook up the button features. :-\

@Batmannew52: What do you mean ???? The her mods are already in my Vanilla thread.

kjon

Potential Patron

Good to see you again around here, Dante 8)

Batmannew52

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@tanksk1: Difficult. I made the art and shade made the code. I CAN make the aura and hair mods, but I CANT hook up the button features. :-\

@Batmannew52: What do you mean ???? The her mods are already in my Vanilla thread.

Sorry, I had a brain fart and posted to the wrong thread. What I ask of YOU, sir Dante, is pony mods for the stallions.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5523.0

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: 07/4/14 - Ironman

Dante said:
Now that you mention it, that was a perfect idea. WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY WITH THAT :o!

Oh you know....stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

drackgod

Potential Patron

can you post the mods in mediafire or mega? the AV goes nuts in your upload site

Azmodai

Potential Patron

drackgod said:
can you post the mods in mediafire or mega? the AV goes nuts in your upload site

are you selecting the big green button that downloads a downloader when trying to get the file? if so you don't need to, underneath that green button is a direct download link. i think it's the downloader thats tripping everything cause i know thats the only time i've had problems with downloading from solidfiles.

User555

Potential Patron

I have not been on here for a while, but I'm wondering are you still gonna drawn them Dragonball Z characters? I'm still waiting on Cooler ;D

deadreaver

Content Creator

I have a small request (two actually) based on one existing mod. I would like to request the wedding tux without the wedding ring and of course the wedding ring without the tux. Thanks.

Nice Ironman suit.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Dante, didn't you have some helper mods with various passive guys/girls fucking and/or holding her? Couldn't find any in the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.