Cowkazoo (1 Viewer)

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
My first loader import, Dota2's Antimage.

Attachments

• AM.jpg
    AM.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 3,180
Antimage.swf
44.1 KB · Views: 12,367

Faceless

Content Creator
It would look a lot better with shading. As it is, it looks quite flat, which is out of place. Keep at it, though. Always nice to see contributions.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Faceless said:
Always nice to see contributions.

I would have said this when I first saw this thread, but I would be hypocritical for not contributing when I said I'd look into making code-based mods for the loader.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Gonna have to agree with Faceless. Shading would really set it off. there's two option for shading that I know off that you could benifit from.

SHADING OPTION 1:
The traditional cartoonish shading style that uses a base of three to four colors. Almost white, light, base, dark. A perfect example is in the pallettes template of the vanilla template.

OR

SHADING OPTION 2:
Step 1: Draw your mod.
Step 2: Create three layers, and paste your mod component on each one.
Step 3: on the top layer remove all color leaving only the lines. This will leave your lines more defined after step 6
Step 4: Use the paint tool and select the little color box that is white in the center but fades to black around the edges. It's the 9th box from the left at the bottom of the color pallete Use this color to fill in the center layer. Step 5: Remove all the lines and select the whole center layer. Right click, convert to symbol.
Step 6: Select the center layer, click properties, and go down to "Color Effect", select Alpha and lower the bar to around 15 or so, (whatever looks best)

It takes some practice to get it perfect, but it looks so much better when you're finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.