Cow Girl thicker ass 'n' legs (1 Viewer)

Scoopy

Content Creator
Confirmed.
That would be nice.
And what is your question now? :wink:

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Do I need to include reference images? I was hoping to save on space and simply link to the download sources....???

I can make an original set of skin to be honest, just need someone who can make the SWF/s. if anyone would be willing to stick it all together for me please let me know.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Do I need to include reference images? I was hoping to save on space and simply link to the download sources....???
I can make an original set of skin to be honest, just need someone who can make the SWF/s. if anyone would be willing to stick it all together for me please let me know.
Ich think the link I provided in my post before should answer all your questions.

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Ich think the link I provided in my post before should answer all your questions.

Respectfully,
Rudgar

This is unhelpful, I just read the linked post, what do you want him to do? He provides links to two mods, states the work to be done...

If I had to guess, the only thing I'd be missing is a reason as to why he can't do it himself.

Is there some reason it doesn't work right now if you load both?

Scoopy

Content Creator
This is unhelpful, I just read the linked post, what do you want him to do? He provides links to two mods, states the work to be done...

If I had to guess, the only thing I'd be missing is a reason as to why he can't do it himself.

I'd do it myself and upload it if CC was still an option but CC is past it's expiry date (free trial). The problem with using the mod as is on the thicker ass and legs is that the markings end abruptly leaving a gap between themselves and the edge of the thicker legs.

So a Thicker ass and legs version of the markings would be appreciated!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Only a small minority of the people on this site actually use Flash. We normally don't expect people to publish their own SWF files.

You'd end up with thick legs, but the spots wouldn't cover them fully. They would end at the edge of the regular legs, leaving the outermost portion of the legs bare.

If you can draw new/larger spots onto the SVG Body Template then the modding work should be a straightforward.

Scoopy

Content Creator
If you can draw new/larger spots onto the SVG Body Template then the modding work should be a straightforward.

The only issue is that there isn't a template for the thicker ass and legs mod that I can open (afaik). I can insert an image of the taal onto the basic template and use that as a template of sorts. However I reckon there will still be a bit of work re-aligning and resizing the markings properly for whomever may actually implement the SWF.

stuntcock

Content Creator
The only issue is that there isn't a template for the thicker ass and legs mod that I can open (afaik). I can insert an image of the taal onto the basic template and use that as a template of sorts. However I reckon there will still be a bit of work re-aligning and resizing the markings properly for whomever may actually implement the SWF.
ffdec allows you to decompile SWF files into their assets. You can export the pieces of the thick thighs mod as SVG files. Of course you can ignore the arms, chest, etc.. since those bodyparts aren't changed by the Thick Thighs mod.

You can copy-paste the new legs into the body template and draw spots on top. You could decompile the Cow mod as well, copy-paste the spots into place on the template (so you have "skinny legs", "skinny spots", and "thick legs" on the same canvas) and then stretch or extend the original spots to fit. Or you could just draw an entirely new set of spots.

The key idea is that you'll be drawing multiple sprites (right thigh, left thigh) each with its own set of spots. This work must be done using separate layers. You can't just draw a single-layer image which shows a set of spots fitted onto a snapshot of a kneeling girl. You need to draw a full set of spots for the left thigh, including the region which is normally occulted by the right thigh.

If you'd like to draw spots for the calves then feel free to do so -- I'm not sure why the original mod excluded them.

If you'd like to draw spots for the breasts then we'll need to discuss it further, because there are some complications involved. The easiest approach involves masks, but that usually means abandoning vanilla compatibility and publishing a Loader mod instead.

If you'd like to see any changes to the mod then be sure to mention them. The cow "hairstyle" in the original file seems to be disabled; we could restore it. The tail could potentially be omitted if you're looking for a "bodypaint" or "cosplay" effect instead of "monstergirl".

Scoopy

Content Creator
ffdec allows you to decompile SWF files into their assets. You can export the pieces of the thick thighs mod as SVG files. Of course you can ignore the arms, chest, etc.. since those bodyparts aren't changed by the Thick Thighs mod.

Downloading that now, very useful.

You can copy-paste the new legs into the body template and draw spots on top. You could decompile the Cow mod as well, copy-paste the spots into place on the template (so you have "skinny legs", "skinny spots", and "thick legs" on the same canvas) and then stretch or extend the original spots to fit. Or you could just draw an entirely new set of spots.

The key idea is that you'll be drawing multiple sprites (right thigh, left thigh) each with its own set of spots. This work must be done using separate layers. You can't just draw a single-layer image which shows a set of spots fitted onto a snapshot of a kneeling girl. You need to draw a full set of spots for the left thigh, including the region which is normally occulted by the right thigh.

If you'd like to draw spots for the calves then feel free to do so -- I'm not sure why the original mod excluded them.

Will get onto this, will redo the whole set of markings though it might be a while before it's ready. Wouldn't mind re-doing the lower legs and tail for a more monster girl feel.

If you'd like to draw spots for the breasts then we'll need to discuss it further, because there are some complications involved. The easiest approach involves masks, but that usually means abandoning vanilla compatibility and publishing a Loader mod instead.

If you'd like to see any changes to the mod then be sure to mention them. The cow "hairstyle" in the original file seems to be disabled; we could restore it. The tail could potentially be omitted if you're looking for a "bodypaint" or "cosplay" effect instead of "monstergirl".

Not overly worried about spots for the breasts, but would be willing to do it. Didn't realise anyone really used the vanilla SDT tbh.

As for the cow hairstyle I'd remake that too by all means. Obviously need to plan this a little further if it's going to be a full blown 'character'. Will get back to you via message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.