Cosplay / Mix and Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Chance

Content Creator
Right-o

Attachments

• Rukat.png
    Rukat.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 485

YoFiddy

Potential Patron
great stuff man. I also liked how you named her "Rukat" LOL

gonna add everything to the first post now

YoFiddy

Potential Patron
they're from Blazblue, you can get all the BGs here:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=275.0

Chance

Content Creator
Nice, thanks.
If you ever think of a cosplay theme but don't feel like making the template, i'll be glad to help.

YoFiddy

Potential Patron
yeah, I've had no inspiration for anything else, so requests are welcome

Chance said:
Nice, thanks.
If you ever think of a cosplay theme but don't feel like making the template, i'll be glad to help.

thanks man!

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
Actually, I could stand to see some edits on the Sailor Moon girls :P Maybe even some of the other Bleach girls? I know I'd love to see something done with Orihime (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

But yeah, my original point being, more girls, particularly those of the same origin where a lot of our sources come from (Naruto, Disney, Sailor Moon, etc.).

Chance

Content Creator
Before anything, Orihime's existing template could use some work, really.
Dang, if only you knew an artist personally. You should ask... um what's his name again... you know, that guy with a transformer avatar.

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
I think there was a new Orihime which came out the other week, but don't hold me to that. I don't get back from my trip for another five days, but when I do get back I'd be more than happy to fix up Orihime if i can't find a new one, as she's up there in my top 5 anime girls.

But speaking of fixing things up, the two Sailor Mercury ones look a tad shoddy, too. I might do a new Mercury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.