Copying loader alters hue on a mod (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
EDIT 2: And now the problem is back and my confusion doubled. Input would very much be appreciated.

EDIT: After posting this question I started changing other things like my INIT setup and other stuff, and for some reason now the problem's gone. It's still bizarre as all hell, so if anyone is interested in figuring out the why I suppose this thread could serve as a platform for that. If the moderators would like to close it though I certainly wouldn't mind that.

Hello forum members!

Today I made a copy of the entire Loader folder. My moreclothing settings file was getting really ridiculous, so I decided I wanted one Loader for building characters, testing new mods and one for just playing with only the mods I actually use. The only thing I've done with the new Loader folder since is to delete entrys in moreclothing settings and delete some files and directorys that weren't used by anything. Other than that and the name of the folder ("Loader.v5.45d.ModGuy" for the original and "SDT Player" for the new one) they are identical.

Everything works fine like you'd expect with one exception. The wings on this mod have a grey color instead of the golden one in the screenshot.

I've tried the following.

1) Loading the mod via moreclothing AND manually.
2) Copied the swf from the original folder to the new one

Both with the same result. It still looks normal with the original Loader.

Does anyone have a clue what the problem might be and how to fix it?

With gratitude/
DSE

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
The mod's description said:
The file also loads a char code, but depending on the response I can upload a seperate file without the char code added.

The Wings use the second Top RGB slider, and the Halo uses the second Headware RGB slider.

There are two noticable bugs that I have found so far.

1. Hairs that do not use layers may appear in front of the foremost wing or behind the rear wing instead of falling between them as shown above.

2. Setting the RGB value for the Top slider in a char code will not change the color of the wing tips when they are first loaded. However, once the mod is loaded any changes to the second Top slider will affect the wings.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Thank you very much for your reply.

When you change the RGB value for the second top (ie the 2nd headwear slider located at the top) it changes the color of the halo, not the wings. I assumed it was a typo by the author. No RGB slider affects the coloration of the wings!

The wings - for some odd reason - just load as gray on Loader 2 and golden (the default color you see in the creator's screenshots) on Loader 1. I CAN work around the problem by manually loading the mod and then reloading the character even with the newly created second loader. However it works without doing that on the original Loader since the default wing color is the one I want. There are 3 reasons I don't find this makeshift solution really satisfactory.

1 - It's a hazzle :frown:
2 - Weird things bother me. They loaders are practically identical. The inclusion of the angel mod in settings files etc is completely identical between loaders. Whatever the issue is I worry it might pop up elsewhere.
3 - The ambition is to use the mod in a bundle I'm working on (no promises).

Kindly/
DSE

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I must be setting myself up for enormous ambarrassment here, but what second top RGB slider? Between the vanilla game and various bundles I've downloaded I've only ever seen one slider for the top. When I google super deepthroat "second top rgb" the undertow page tagged halo is the only search result I get. Have I missed something really basic here? If so, I really do apologize.

troubleshoot scrshot.jpg

Deltavoid

Content Creator
might have something to do with that second bug mentioned in the mods description. anyhow glad i was able to help^.^ good luck with the dialogue venture, its not easy but well worth the effort when you start to see your vision take shape.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.