1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion/Imprecision of movements

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Macnagum, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Macnagum

Macnagum Vivacious Visitor

Sometimes during a dialogue, the lines read do not match to the movement carried. It can happen with the balls outputs, in this case the line [lick_balls] are often read instead deepthroat line as [pull_off] or [held]. It is also possible to read a deepthroat line instead of [resistance], [first_throat] and [first_dt] lines.

Other problems noticeable without dialogue, a rapid deepthroat is often not taken into account, and the movement [lick_penis] is quite difficult to achieve : the girl does nothing most of the time.

2. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

happen to be using my loaderpack and or dialogpatchV3 i released not too long ago?
    if so, this setting:
    cascadepriorities=1

might be the cause, change to 0 and see if it still happens. i only tested this feature a bit, and perhaps i should have the default turned off xD

3. Macnagum

Macnagum Vivacious Visitor

DialogpatchV3 does not seem correct these problems but your MonitordialogV2 (really practical add-on !) shows at least two bugs :

- Priorities do not work, or too dependent on timing. For example, if the game note a first deepthroat (priority 1) and a pull off (priority 0), a line pull off is read !

- The hierarchy of priorities is perfectible. Actually :

3 cum_in_throat
    3 cum_in_mouth
    3 cum_on_face

2 first_dt
    2 restart

1 head_grabbed
    1 first_throat
    1 lick_balls
    1 lick_penis

0 intro
    0 general
    0 resistance
    0 held
    0 pull_off
    0 vigorous
    0 swallow
    0 pulled_down
    0 pulled_up

A better version might be (with the timing and the last movement played just decide between two priority of same level) :

3 cum_in_throat
    3 cum_in_mouth
    3 cum_on_face
    3 first_throat
    3 vigorous

2 first_dt
    2 resistance
    2 intro
    2 restart

1 held
    1 pull_off

0 general