Confusion/Imprecision of movements (1 Viewer)

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
Sometimes during a dialogue, the lines read do not match to the movement carried. It can happen with the balls outputs, in this case the line [lick_balls] are often read instead deepthroat line as [pull_off] or [held]. It is also possible to read a deepthroat line instead of [resistance], [first_throat] and [first_dt] lines.

Other problems noticeable without dialogue, a rapid deepthroat is often not taken into account, and the movement [lick_penis] is quite difficult to achieve : the girl does nothing most of the time.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
happen to be using my loaderpack and or dialogpatchV3 i released not too long ago?
if so, this setting:
cascadepriorities=1

might be the cause, change to 0 and see if it still happens. i only tested this feature a bit, and perhaps i should have the default turned off xD

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
DialogpatchV3 does not seem correct these problems but your MonitordialogV2 (really practical add-on !) shows at least two bugs :

- Priorities do not work, or too dependent on timing. For example, if the game note a first deepthroat (priority 1) and a pull off (priority 0), a line pull off is read !

- The hierarchy of priorities is perfectible. Actually :

3 cum_in_throat
3 cum_in_mouth
3 cum_on_face

2 first_dt
2 restart

1 head_grabbed
1 first_throat
1 lick_balls
1 lick_penis

0 intro
0 general
0 resistance
0 held
0 pull_off
0 vigorous
0 swallow
0 pulled_down
0 pulled_up

A better version might be (with the timing and the last movement played just decide between two priority of same level) :

3 cum_in_throat
3 cum_in_mouth
3 cum_on_face
3 first_throat
3 vigorous

2 first_dt
2 resistance
2 intro
2 restart

1 held
1 pull_off

0 general
0 head_grabbed
0 lick_balls
0 lick_penis
0 swallow
0 pulled_down
0 pulled_up

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.