Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot Modern Era) Request - filled (1 Viewer)

balubakub

Potential Patron
there is an old coco bandicoot hair mod, but since the new crash bandicoot era is out, they changed most of the looks of the characters, so it would make sense to update the current coco look. I would like a Static Hair mod, perhaps in a png for download. here is some reference images that might be able to help.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I hope someone fills your request. You might want to look at the reference shot guide ->Reference Shot Guide
specifically, anime-style is essential: it means two or three colors (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have color gradients which are very difficult to reproduce.
Please upload you references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags.
Your images and request come close to meeting the requirements, so I'm NOT going to move your post to the Invalid requests section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.