Cock Suck Off Knees (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
Modguy, I'm considering doing another mod. Can you help? You were a tremendous help with my Thickerassnlegs & Fishnet Mods - I couldn't have done it without you. I'm thinking of a new "stance" for STDChan - right now, she only kneels. I'm considering replacing her current legs with ones and in a new position; fashioned from the old, redrawn a little bit, but in a completely new position. In the past you had said that there's an invisible code. So, with that code, I'm thinking - erase her current legs and replace them with this mod. I suggested this mod a long while ago in the discussions forum but no other modder seems to have seen it or seen it and not interested in doing it so...

Attachments

• 313-1.jpg
    313-1.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,047

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dante is working on a stripped down and optimized template for the loader.
He has asked that I look over some things to prevent bugs, when that's out you can use it to achieve what you want.
But for now ask Faceless.

Faceless

Content Creator
No, don't ask me. My suggestion would be to simply replace her thighs with the new thighs and calves, and her original calves with new feet. Her new ankles will be where her knees used to be. Then, because that position would be really awkward, use modder.swf to reposition her knees-turned-ankles somewhere that's less so.

Nowhere near as elegant as rearranging her default components around, but that would require changing her anchor points, and I can't be bothered to figure out how to do that.

Patrice

Content Creator
Just to be clear on the picture of this leg mod -- her knees are supposed to be spread apart. The knee caps and the ankles are not supposed to be together - as they are drawn by Konashion.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
The template I'm working on is actually just a Him and Her costume only template, based off of Faceless's template but minus all the excess coding. Speaking of which, Faceless I need to know if you are okay with me releasing them. Basically it's stripped to the basics as Modguy stated, just draw and export, no coding needed. The coding is already completed for you, you just have to delete the outlines & coding lines you dont need, which will be explained in the guide.

Patrice

Content Creator
Thank you gentlemen. Modguy, Faceless, Dante...I shall take a look at both templates as soon as I can and see what I can do with it.

Faceless

Content Creator
Dante said:
The template I'm working on is actually just a Him and Her costume only template, based off of Faceless's template but minus all the excess coding. Speaking of which, Faceless I need to know if you are okay with me releasing them. Basically it's stripped to the basics as Modguy stated, just draw and export, no coding needed. The coding is already completed for you, you just have to delete the outlines & coding lines you dont need, which will be explained in the guide.
Do what you want. I don't give a shit either way.

Patrice

Content Creator
alrighty then...getting started: this is a rough draft (1st attempt) at the concept art for the new legs. *just for good measure - I didn't tinker with the angle of the feet/shoes, but the toes are supposed to be pointing a bit more outwardly (like in the picture of Chun Li @ the first post) and not straight forward.

Any chance one of you guys might want to take over this project??? I could probably get the job done myself but I know nothing about coding these kind of things into the game, so at the very least I'd need quite a bit of help with that.

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 1,571

Patrice

Content Creator
Haven't been able to get CS5 working on my computer so I'm throwing in the towel.

Reference shots for this request can be found here: http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1503655/squatting_position.html

Patrice

Content Creator
Got Flash working on my computer again just when I was about to call quits. ;D

I looked through Mod Template v0.95 today ...but uh, I haven't the 1st clue how to arrange codes for what I want to do. Using my old .fla files and some codes that were posted in the past, I was able to get started.

So far, I put in a copy of the original legs from the game to see how things could possibly be arranged and how certain aspects might look [pic attached]. I noticed that a few things look awkward in motion but hopefully they can be ironed out; and this is where the questions come in.

1. is there a code to get the torso to swing forward. SD Chan leans forward a bit too much in this new position. ex: it's possible to adjust torso position in Modder.swf by clicking the "Knees" button

2. how do you get rid of the white streaks that were once on the thighs I'd made invisible. This is the invisible code used:
Code:
var main = this.parent.parent;
for (var i:Number = 0; i<main.her.torso.leg.thigh.numChildren; i++)
{
 main.her.torso.leg.thigh.getChildAt(i).visible = false;
}/code]

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,838

ModGuy

Content Creator
1. Few options:

Adjust graphic.
Modify her animation to only tilt a certain amount, move him forward etc.
Change to the alternative style in the menu.

2. The shine is obviously just another object, perhaps with no direct name.
Have a look for it by using modder, it would probably just be a shape.
Otherwise wait for a solution.

Let me know what route you take.

Patrice

Content Creator
1. Few options:

Adjust graphic.
Modify her animation to only tilt a certain amount, move him forward etc.
Change to the alternative style in the menu.

2. The shine is obviously just another object, perhaps with no direct name.
Have a look for it by using modder, it would probably just be a shape.
Otherwise wait for a solution.

Let me know what route you take.

I would like to go the "position.txt" route but need to find a way where she cannot move on the Y-axis very much, but mainly the X-axis. How would I be able to do that? This seems the easiest way to go b'cuz I couldn't code if my life depended on it.

The idea is that she looks like a rooster if leaning forward too much in a squat position, but if I use a Position text file, then it's all right. I saw an issue with Modder's Position feature, specifically w/ the arms, but I think I could work around that.

The problem is that the legs should be more or less static, but unfortunately you'd be able to move her vertically here... and it wouldn't look very good if you severed the body from the legs or turned her into some jello-like creature - if you can imagine what I'm saying

HillHLM

Potential Patron
I'm sorry to bump old thread, but the link above is dead. Would someone post a new one?
I love this position!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm sorry to bump old thread, but the link above is dead. Would someone post a new one?
I love this position!
The actual file is no longer relevant since you wouldn't be able to use it with the current version of SDT anyways. You can find a Squat mod in Patrice's thread, although it requires the Loader (it's not a vanilla import).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.