Clara from Doctor Who (1 Viewer)

ramius

Potential Patron
Would anyone be able to make a hair for Clara, the new companion from new Doctor Who?
Here's some reference pics
http://imgur.com/a/HgT40
(message me if you want more)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Thirded!

But which one?

The spunky Future Pleasure Ship Cruise Worker from "Asylum of the Daleks"?

The Victorian Nanny and/or Bar Girl from "The Snowmen"?

Or the Modern Day Layabout from current episodes "The Bells of St John" and "The Rings of Azkaban"?

(And yes, I know it isn't Azkban but something else I can't spell....Ahkaten? Ahketan?)

Hmm, any or all I guess!

DarqueNess

Potential Patron
Fourth....fourth-ted...whatever. :p
Jenna-Louise Coleman is gorgeous.

zzaapp002 said:
Or the Modern Day Layabout from current episodes "The Bells of St John" and "The Rings of Azkaban"?

(And yes, I know it isn't Azkban but something else I can't spell....Ahkaten? Ahketan?)

Oh, and you were close. It's Akhaten. ;)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Tossed this together:

Attachments

• Doctor_Who_Clara_Oswald_Preview.jpg
    Doctor_Who_Clara_Oswald_Preview.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 988
  • Doctor_Who_Clara_Oswald.png
    Doctor_Who_Clara_Oswald.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 804

shadowpee

Potential Patron
Right, don't know if you've seen (BUT YOU MUST HAVE, I TELL YOU) some of Clara's outfits in Season 8 are FABULOUS. They could be done really well, especially in the latest episode (S08E04- Listen), aka Date Dress. Wow. And her hair in this episode is wonderful too. Furthermore, there's the "Oswin" Oswald from the future and also "barmaid" Clara, along with "Victorian nanny" Clara. Additionally, there's "Into the Dalek" Clara and "Robot of Sherwood" Clara... Her outfits have been excellent this season... Just wow.
I was thinking that perhaps someone could do this? Is it asking too much?
It's mainly outfits, and perhaps a few static hair mods. A dream come true is if someone could do a dynamic hair one, and/or the outfit in .swf format.
This is my request. :D
Thank you to any who do partake and contribute to this (I'm sure widely requested) err- thing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.