Chun-Li: Showdown on Shad Island (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter DeathKitten
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

DeathKitten

2/7 Chun-Li: Showdown on Shad Island

DeathKitten

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Nice read, I think it's the first Street Fighter story I've seen. Odd that I haven't written one, given my material, but I suppose I've been concentrating on the Tekken universe more. I liked the ending, I could just visualize the "oh shit" looks on their faces.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
This was great. I love Chun Li being on the losing end..she's at the root of my ryona complex. The somewhat optimistic ending was a nice touch, but I generally prefer it when heroines suffer complete and utter defeats. I definitely would have written it something like "As the reality of her position fully dawned upon her, she began to whimper. The physical torment would prove ephemeral, but her total failure to achieve her life's mission cut her to her core. As she lay supine shaking on the cold stone, tears streamed from her eyes without inhibition as her mangled form gazed at her male betters. Bison would cherish the grim tableau for years to come."

B

blitzrunner

As much as i like seeing a heroine just LOSE it in the end, I think Chunli in particular, is one of those girls that just DIES uselessly way too often. I like you made it so that she put up a good fight, but ultimately lost... yet still managed to win by taking out the others. Odd that put Vega ontop of Sagat as the top bosses, but then again, Vega has a claw! and claws = blood =)

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Anyone know where I can find this story? I really want to read it. Chun-Li is my favorite ryona victim and I am taking an interest in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.