Chun Li Ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Well, related a bit to that, if you even end a SSFIV match in a double K.O., the two fighters will stay K.O.d on the screen (although if this is in normal vs. mode, sometimes the menus can get in the way of the sights to behold) until you leave out somehow. Even better if you can get something like that online you can save it from the battle log and watch it later (this time, the menu isn't all over the screen and you can see the girls downed indefinitely without a hitch.) I'll admit I got a large library of girl D.K.O matches saved to my replays list just because of that pleasant surprise. ^_^

Oh wow, good info to have... too bad you can't get access to those replays easily and post em. Though I guess you could ghetto shoot a video of the screen. Unless you had some of the recording junk that some of the awesome video makers on this site have...

Hmm.. MeepMeep up in the thread has an amazing sig. I remember pausing whenever Chun Li was knocked down in the original street fighter 2 just to gawk at her butt as she was down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Oh wow, good info to have... too bad you can't get access to those replays easily and post em. Though I guess you could ghetto shoot a video of the screen. Unless you had some of the recording junk that some of the awesome video makers on this site have...

Hmm.. MeepMeep up in the thread has an amazing sig. I remember pausing whenever Chun Li was knocked down in the original street fighter 2 just to gawk at her butt as she was down.

Well, I got a Dazzle to record the raw video. It's not really as strong as the rest of these guys' stuff but at least it's a direct capture (not an off-screen thing like a camera) it would do to get it off my 360 for guys like you to watch. Perhaps someone else could do some editing with it or something but I could at least upload the matches I got (without the HUD and with the music mute). That's if you want it though.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I got a Dazzle to record the raw video. It's not really as strong as the rest of these guys' stuff but at least it's a direct capture (not an off-screen thing like a camera) it would do to get it off my 360 for guys like you to watch. Perhaps someone else could do some editing with it or something but I could at least upload the matches I got (without the HUD and with the music mute). That's if you want it though.

Me want! Me want!! =) Yeah something like that spruced up with the added moans and breathing would probably rock.

Oh and sorry to Tonug for hijacking the thread somewhat

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Just reminding that this game has PC version as well. Will be at least 5 times easier to record with Fraps from PC.

D

Deleted member 31

Me want! Me want!! =) Yeah something like that spruced up with the added moans and breathing would probably rock.

Oh and sorry to Tonug for hijacking the thread somewhat
no worries :D. I'm unable to record at the moment anyways.

razordevil

Potential Patron
good shit man

hoping to see alot more from you, it would be awsome to see cody fight chun li in the next one :)

chun-fan

Potential Patron
Chun Li needs more... love...
0nz22ox72kzubgho5ya.gif

chun-fan

Potential Patron
I love these vids, man. Chun Li is really hot and she needs to be properly disciplined. She needs to learn her rightful place!
0nz22ox72kzubgho5ya.gif

chun-fan

Potential Patron
This should be quite inspiring - Teaching the sexy Chun Li a lesson SF4

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.