Chun Li Ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
J

jessy_lovetxp

yeah, its very well made, someone knows if there is a way to play it in PC ??, if so I will make some of this videos

J

jessy_lovetxp

Ill try to find it in the torrentz, but maybe it worths to be post it in the video games section,... well if is not already posted

M

murrowboy

Thanks for the videos Dude. I go to your youtube page several times a week to see if you had more chun li videos... Lol

It's unforunate, I haven't seen you post anything for a while. I hope you'll continue making more chun li ryona videos. I am surpised you never choose Zengief or Gen.. I think they'd be perfect for your next chun li ryona.. Just a suggestion. Your Dudely one was great. Hope to hear from you soon.

D

Deleted member 31

It's been a while since I update this.

Here's the Dudley video I didn't post before.

And here's a new vid with Makoto beating Chun down. :O

I think I'm gonna do Zangief next >:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Just caught the Makoto/Zangief ones on YouTube and I gotta say they're very well done. Especially the 'Gief one since you added extra sound bits in (and I'm always a fan of the slowed down, zoom in clips of Chun-Li down on her back and moaning/breathing heavily). I'm usually not that much into wrestler-inflicted ryona but I think yours is the best one I've personally seen with that in mind. Nice, bro.

M

murrowboy

Just caught the Makoto/Zangief ones on YouTube and I gotta say they're very well done. Especially the 'Gief one since you added extra sound bits in (and I'm always a fan of the slowed down, zoom in clips of Chun-Li down on her back and moaning/breathing heavily). I'm usually not that much into wrestler-inflicted ryona but I think yours is the best one I've personally seen with that in mind. Nice, bro.

Extra sound bits?

Did he take the "neckbreak" sound effect from makato's video and apply to geifs backbreak in this video? Hmmm If not that'd be an awesome idea.. :)

Gen's got a lot of slow finishers.. I can't wait till you make a GEN video... :D

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Extra sound bits?

Did he take the "neckbreak" sound effect from makato's video and apply to geifs backbreak in this video? Hmmm If not that'd be an awesome idea.. :)

That, plus the fact he varied up Chun's 'hurting' gasps, groans & moans through the video. I'm really a fan of that, especially when he added it in places the normal game doesn't (like when she hits the ground). BTW, Poison in SFxT... Man, I'm gonna be getting all sorts of mixed feelings about her in that game... but I got a feeling it'll be worth it.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
tonug, do you think during your awesome videos you could possibly make a video of nothing but chunli lying there on her back, breathing hard on the training room floor all weak and sexy? just repeat it a bit in maybe slow mo with her moaning softly and breathing hard as sounds? that would be so hot (original blue outfit)... maybe one for rose and cammy too if you were so inclined (also original color outfits).

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
tonug, do you think during your awesome videos you could possibly make a video of nothing but chunli lying there on her back, breathing hard on the training room floor all weak and sexy? just repeat it a bit in maybe slow mo with her moaning softly and breathing hard as sounds? that would be so hot (original blue outfit)... maybe one for rose and cammy too if you were so inclined (also original color outfits).

I second this. I would love to see a vid like that (especially if it's anything like how tonug did towards the end of the Zangief ryona video. It would be just great (heck, all the girls in Street Fighter IV are just too sexy when they're laid out and exhausted in this game.)

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
I second this. I would love to see a vid like that (especially if it's anything like how tonug did towards the end of the Zangief ryona video. It would be just great (heck, all the girl in Street Fighter IV are just too sexy when they're laid out and exhausted in this game.)

Indeed! I just wish they made it more like Soul Calibur or Tekken where they could stay there until you made them get up. But god dang if the girls don't look amazingly good in SF4 when knocked down. I absolutely love chun li's facial expression as she lies there in pain. seeing up her sexy dress doesn't hurt at all either ~.^

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Indeed! I just wish they made it more like Soul Calibur or Tekken where they could stay there until you made them get up. But god dang if the girls don't look amazingly good in SF4 when knocked down. I absolutely love chun li's facial expression as she lies there in pain. seeing up her sexy dress doesn't hurt at all either ~.^

Well, related a bit to that, if you ever end a SSFIV match in a double K.O., the two fighters will stay K.O.d on the screen (although if this is in normal vs. mode, sometimes the menus can get in the way of the sights to behold) until you leave out on your own. Even better if you can get something like that online you can save it from the battle log and watch it later (this time, the menu isn't all over the screen and you can see the girls downed indefinitely without a hitch.) I'll admit I got a large library of girl D.K.O matches saved to my replays list just because of that pleasant surprise. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.